Chapter 7

Brooke wasn't too happy either was Skylor, meanwhile the ninjas came on time as they fight the Anacontari then Pythor came to Lloyd as he took him and the spellbook onto the bounty.

*time skip*

after the Anacontari were sent back to there home as Sensei Garmadon is gone for good Lloyd looks unhappy Brooke hugs him as he rests his head on her chest as she rubs his back gently. Later, they were on a mountain as Lloyd threw the spell book into the fire as everything was peaceful as Lloyd held Brooke hand gently while stroking her hand with his thumb.

a month later Brooke woken up that very morning she gets up she looks in a mirror as she lifts her tank top looking at her scar then moves her it back down then squeaks a bit feeling two strong arms around her waist, then relax as it was Lloyd.

Brooke: you scared me Lloyd....*relaxed his arms*

Lloyd: *nuzzles to her neck* sorry if i scared you

Brooke: its alright Lloyd *shivers from him breathing on her neck*

Lloyd: *rests his chin on top of her head* how are you this morning Brooke

Brooke: a little tired

Lloyd: do you want to take a nap for awhile?

Brooke: hmmm

Lloyd: *waits*

Brooke: sure Lloyd

Lloyd lays down as she lays on her side he moves his arm around my waist then rest his head over her's then closes his eyes, as she did as well. A few hours later, Brooke and Lloyd walked downstairs as there was a surpised that it was getting close to Christmas in a few days as her and Lloyd held hands as they help decorating the Christmas tree. Later, Brooke helped Nya cook dinner that evening while the others went to the store to get gifts for everyone. Then Brooke and Lloyd went for a walk with Cole and Jade but her and Lloyd head back.

Jade: I'm glad Brooke is finally back don't you think Cole? *she looks over at him*

Cole: yeah I'm glad she is or Lloyd wouldn't live without her

Jade: *giggles a bit* but they are so cute together though!

He chuckled at her reaction though as they kissed and head right back to the house. Later that night Brooke woken up from a nightmare which woken Lloyd she hugs him as he wrap his arms around her protectively as he rubs her her lower back as she started to relax now. As she soon falls back asleep as he goes to sleep as well. a week later it was Christmas day as the others were opening gifts while Lloyd and Brooke went to her house for the night.

Lloyd: *puts a necklace around her neck*

Brooke: *looks right at the necklace it was a small dragon with a silver gem on it that it was holding in its claw* Lloyd i really love it *smiles at him*

Lloyd: *smiles back* I'm glad you love it *kisses her cheek gently* i love you Brooke

Brooke: i love you too Lloyd *kisses his cheek back*

He cuddles her in her bed as the fireplace kept her whole room all nice and warm, as the two lovebirds fall right asleep right away.