❲ 0.2 ❳

"You Came"

The next morning baji was suprised to find the spirit waiting in the shrines. Sitting by the steps, she didn't looked any different from yesterday. He honestly think that she was not going to show up.

"I didn't really think that you'd come" No he didn't really think about it. Literally.

"You....YOU WAITED FOR ME" Keisuke exlaimed. Jumping happily while holding a (f/c) plastic containing his favorite food and some others, which is his gift.

He runned to the girl wishing to hug her. But like last time, poffing out of thin air the wooden stick appeared in the girls hands and landed in his head.

"You just don't learn do you?" Y/n said. She was getting annoyed trying to stop this kid from touching her.

Keisuke grinned while crouching his tiny body getting more smaller.

"I was so happy. I just..sorry" he said, scratching the back of his head. Y/n huffed and jump landing a good spaces infront of him.

"Its a bit hot here. Shall we go somewhere cooler?" she asked.

"Don't worry, I'll help you get out of here again" Keisuke nodded in approval and begin following her like a lost duckling.

Walking up the stairs, Baji admire the luscious green that surrounded the area. Whether if its mold or leaves, the added effect of the sunlight was making this place looking like a fairytale shot.

They arrived at the river and baji decided to give the gift, which is food. Eating the popsicle quitely Y/n still did not take off her mask, instead she only pulled it up enough to show her mouth.

Keisuke was too busy eating peyoung yakisoba to notice. To him food always comes first, nothing else

Over the bridge and beyond the thick forest the two stayed silent enjoying the music of nature.

Until keisuke felt a presence hiding behind the trees. He though it was nothing at first but the figure just keep getting closer. He looked closer to it and jumped back to see a sluggish dark thing with eyes and mouth.

"Y/n" It said. "Is that a human child?"

Now this was getting creepy, keisuke slowly begin to step back. What the thing said next made him shriek like a banshee.

"Can i eat it?"

No not now, he was too young to die and to handsome to be erased from this earth. He silently prayed for the girl to object. Fortunately, his prayers are granted

He hid behind Y/n as she shield him with one arm.

"No. He's my friend" She strongly said.

"Is that so?" the slug-figure turned to him. "Human child, please don't touch y/n's skin." Pausing and smiling creepily he added "Or else, I'll eat you."

keisuke gulped, this spirit was more terrifying than his mom or mikey combined.

Y/n noticed the boys uncomfortable look and step in front to tell the slug to back off. When it suddenly turned into a fox. Climbing the trees, and jumping from the bushes off it went.

"Its....a fox?" Keisuke asked. Y/n turned to him.

"His another one of the spirits, He transform to scare people but hes all bark no bite."

Keisuke Processed this for a minute before yelling happily "Amazing! This is the first time I've seen a real spirit!" he cheered.

"They really do exist?! AMAZING!"

"So what do you think I was?"

"So cool!"

Continuing walking the boy eyed her mask.

"Y/n are you a no-face or something? Why are you wearing a mask?" he ask

The said girl pause before replying "No particular reason."

"Enough of me. Tell me about yourself." she said.

Keisuke turned to her giving her a cocky look. "Interested in me?" he asked

Y/n rolled her eyes, chuckling inside her head. "Thats why i waited didn't i?"

Keisuke grinned before telling her all about his adventures and friends. About a Mickey dude, and a dragon man, also this boy he help in life with. His eyes showed it all, the deep love for his family and friends that he himself was willing to risk anything for them.

And Y/n now knew that befriending this weird kid she found in the forest is worth her life.

The sun saw how happy he felt and the forest knew how glad she felt.

They talked all through out summer.

The next day before that and the summer before that keisuke kept on visiting. Talking to her was comfortable and comforting to baji.

The bond that they have cannot be describe by faith.

๑FXUYU