❲ 0.6 ❳

The sun was shining bright as it hover over the thick leaves of the woodland. Another day of summer was here as the creatures living in the forest were busy enjoying themselves bathing in the sunshine.

Y/n was busy wandering around trying to look for the fanged boy. She avoided overgrown roots and hanging branches, looking left and right to spot a hint of black hair.

"Keisuke! Where are you" she called. No one replied other than the rustling of leaves.

"Keisuke!" she called again. Her patience was running thinner and thinner by the minute.

"Kei-"

"BAH!" baji keisuke appeared upside down a tree. He though that scaring the girl would be funny. But instead he got his stomach poked by one of the branches. He groaned in pain.

Y/n deadpanned, how idiotic was this boy? Shaking her head she looked at him questionably.

"What are you doing?"

"I wanted to scare you but...ouch" he whined. Keisuke sat up and composed himself. He had gotten a lot taller and his hair a bit longer.

Scratching his stomach he lookef at the girl. He didn't understand why she had to hide her face in that mask when around him.

"Hey, atleast when I'm around, can you take off your mask once in a while?" he asked.

The girl nodded "That's fine, but is there a reason"

"Not really is just-" He's sentence got cut off when the branch he was sitting on broked. He screamed and panicked.

Y/n quickly went to catch him, hastily running towards him with arms stretch wide.

keisuke saw her arms, his eyes widing of the possibility that she may touch him.

But instead of catching the falling boy, she let him be. Keisuke landed on the thick bush below. Dangling like a lifeless cloth.

Y/n sigh in approval "That was close."

"Yeah..."

Y/n looked at the lifeless boy, sweatdropping for not helping him one bit.

"Sorry baji, are you ok?" clearly he was not he wanted to say.

Humming he slipped to the ground.

"Thank godness" He was thankful the girl didn't catch him or else he doesn't know what to do.

"Hey y/n" He called. The girl tilted her head and crouched down infront of him waiting for him to continue.

"No matter what don't touch me, ok?" he said grinning off to show his fangs.

Y/n stared at him, why was this kid so considerate of his curse. She stayed silent.

"Okay?" keisuke repeated feeling his eyes water from the lack of response. He wanted her to stay, he didn't want her to dissapear. His spirit friend became an aspect of his life that he didn't know.

"No matter what!"

Y/n continued to stare at the crying boy. She was a spirit cursed to dissapear but here in this summer morning a kid by the name keisuke asked for her not to.

The flutter of the butterfly was heard as it mixed with the cries of the boy. Summer was truly a songful season.

 Summer was truly a songful season

๑FXUYU

-Thank you to those who read this♡,
I Really appreciate it. Hope you have a good day