❲ 0.7 ❳

The next summer passed, and the summer after that. Baji keisuke keep on visiting.

The clanking sound of the sōzu arise the sleeping 12 yr. Old from his slumber. Spending a few minutes on the bed, he got up and took a shower quickly pulling his new toman gang uniform excited to show Y/N the cool designs mitsuya made.

Putting on his shoes, he fixed his hair and jog passed his uncle who's clipping his nails.

"I'm leaving!" he announced, rushing off to his safe spot. His uncle just stared at his moving figure no idea what to do with his troublesome nephew.

"Y/n I'm back again this year!" keisuke said. Spinning around and posing to show his awesome and badass uniform.

"Ta-da, Cool right? My friend Mitsuya made it for us." he said. "We're creating a gang, its small for now but i promised one day it'll grow big."

Y/n glance at him, Impressed by the material and designs of the uniform. This mitsuya dude really knows his stuffs.

"Somehow, You're starting to look like a man" she said. Correct keisuke did develop over the years. The structure of his face got sharper and the iconic hair got longer, his height also reach Y/N's shoulder. He was handsome if shes not lying.

keisuke tsked "I AM A MAN!" he huffed.

Standing up from her sitting position, Y/N laughed at his childishness. Baji keisuke can be cute and scary at the same time.

"All right all right, shall we go?" she asked.

"kkkk"

The song again was heard louder than before. The chirping of birds, the splashing of the water and the blazing hot sun is creating a melody so pure.

And between that melody, Y/n and Keisuke walked their way.

Just like any other visit they would walk by the river enjoying the atmosphere.

Keisuke quitely observe Y/n's side profile. He wanted to see her face again, he wante to know how pretty it was again.

Y/n caught him looking at her that made him blush and turned away from his embarassing situation.

"Even though I'm in middle school now, a lot of my friends are in the same classes. So it doesn't really feel like anything changed."

He jumped from steps to steps, feeling the hard stone stairs hit his feet. The years passed Keisuke and Y/n's aged gradually gets closer. Somehow Y/n age's much more slowly than humans did.

He leap to stand on the fallen tree trunk and balance his way over. Y/n silently following him.

But when he falled, Y/n still didn't do anything.

Making a kite on a windy day sounds like a brilliant idea to baji keisuke. So when he visits again he brought a kite with him. Ordering Y/n to hold it in the air.

"Like this?"

"Yes yes"

"When i start running, let go okay?" he said.

Y/n just nodded in approval. Keisuke grinned thumping his fist in the air in excitement.

"Lets do this!" he said and started running. When he got far enough Y/n let the kite go.

Baji laughed in success.

They watch as it soared the blue sky, the ribbons by its side flutter in the wind. The white sheet collided with the clouds and the string swayed with the air.

Baji then handed the string to Y/n, who justs looks at it questionably. Getting what he meant Y/n nodded and holds the string careful not to touch baji.

Mezmerized by the flowing kite, the two enjoyed the day in the presence of the golden sun.

๑FXUYU

-Thank you to those who voted! Have a nice day ♡