Car ride;)

Dream and George get in the car as the wave goodbye to Sapnap. "Goodbye Sap!" Yelled George before shutting the car door. Dream starts the engine and they take off in a flash. "You should really get a driver's license, you know?" Dream tells George. "Ha you say that every time we're in the car" George states. They are driving to a studio in northern Georgia where Dream will film his new music video starring George. The sun starts to set as they have been driving for hours. George leans against Dream's shoulder and falls asleep. >a few hours later< "George" Dream says in a gentle voice rubbing George's head. "George wake up". George's eyes open slowly "what time is it Dream?" He asks "2am but we need gas and I just wanted to know if you wanted a snack" Dream replied. "The only snack I want is you" George states with a wide grin. "Get out of the car" Dream says sternly "I-what" George mutters confused. "You heard me. Get out." Dream growls. George gets out as told and walks around the car to Dream who got out of the car too. "All fours now" Dream demanded. George did as he was told and got down on all fours. Dream pulled down George's pants and boxers from behind. "Ready?" Dream asked George. He nodded. Dream was so horny he forgot about the fact that the employees could be watching them right now. Dream pulled out the gas pump as it glistened in the neon lights from the gas station signs. Dream let out a slight chuckle before inserting the pump quickly into George's ass. Giving him no time to adjust Dream quickly pumped it in and out of him while George panted harshly. All the sudden Dream pushed it as far as he could in George and walked to the little station. George was in too much pleasure to see or care about what Dream was doing until he felt liquid being pumped into him practically burning his insides. George let out a little cry when Dream walked over and grabbed his chin and lifted his head so he was looking at Dream. "Goodnight George" was the last thing he heard:)