Party planners

The team instantly got to work moving props and filming parts. It was about 10pm when they finally finished. Dream went to the room and got changed and grabbed George. Dream put George's body in a position so it looked like he was curled around Dream in a tight hug, his head buried into Dream's shoulder so no one could see his face. Dream left the studio and carefully placed George in the back seat and buckled him. Dream then drove to a hotel to spend the night at. When he arrived he once again put George in a non suspicious position and went up to the counter and booked a room for the night. Dream had many plans for tonight...
~back at the house~
"I'm so excited to throw this party for Dream when he comes back!" Karl said with an exciting voice. "Me too, your idea for a 30 million subscriber party was amazing". Sapnap replied. "I also can't wait to tell George I'm moving in! I hope Dream didn't spoil it." Karl said overjoyed. *he's in a good mood:)* Sapnap thought, enjoying the moment. After setting up stuff for about 4 hours they were both tired so Sapnap picked up Karl and brought him to the bedroom and placed him on the bed tenderly. He kissed Karl's lips gently before laying down next to him and falling asleep in his arms.