Quackity

"Well the most logical thing to do is tell Quackity first since he's coming here in about two days" Karl stated Dream and Sapnap just nodded in agreement. "Can we go to bed now? Dream can sleep with the fucking dead body!" Sapnap asked, clearly overworked. "Yeah, let's sleep." Dream replied. In the morning each boy came out of their room Karl first, Dream second and Sapnap last. They all sat on a wide, more circular couch. Karl's head tilted to the right to put his head on someone's shoulder instead of Sapnap or Dream or anyone alive he put his head on George. He looked up and realized very quickly. "AH WHAT THE HONK?" Karl shivered and slowly scooted over before putting his head on Sapnap. "D-does he have to sit with us?" Karl asked looking at Dream "No but I think he deserves to" Dream replied "uh o-ok" Karl said scooting even closer to Sapnap.

^on the road^
🎵suck it green boy you're a little hater bitch🎶 Quackity hums along to his own stupid song as he drives. He drifts carelessly and calls George. After about 30 seconds he picked up. "Hey George I'm almost there, only an hour left!" "Uh hey Quackity that's great!" "Oh hey Dream! Did you steal George's phone?" "Nah he went to the grocery store and took mine instead so we basically swapped phones" (At this point Dream, Karl, and Sapnap were all pacing) "Pfft ok see you soon!" "Yeah see you!" Quackity hung up and thought what a strange thing to happen....how does that even happen?!