Ah hotels

At the hotel Dream was getting ready for a very long night. After probably bathing George and himself Dream laid George's naked body on the bed. Dream walked over to his bags and pulled lube out of one. He applied some to his ~member~ and around George's ~hole~. "ready Georgie?" Dream asks the limp body on the bed. "I'll take that as a yes" Dream said before slamming himself into George. It felt so good but something was missing... George's pretty noises. Dream quickly grabs his phone and goes on ph. he finds a video named "noise machine" and plays it then he continues his fun.  After about 10 minutes he cummed inside the dead boy. Dream's legs were shaking as he caressed George's body and praised him, remembering how George loved to be praised. "You're so pretty Georgie, I love your sweet body." After finishing a second time Dream cleaned up everything and put some clothes on George. He went to bed with his arms wrapped around the boy missing the heat his body gave off when he was alive.

In the morning Dream left the hotel and put George in the back seat. He began the long drive home.

--------------------
One Day Lovejoy
0:35 ━❍──────── 2:25
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇48%
--------------------

Mask Dream
1:05━❍──────── 2:54
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇52%
--------------------

I wanna see some...
1:37━❍──────── 2:06
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇49%
--------------------

(IM SO SORRY)