chapter 1

3rd person pov:

Bucky and loki had been dating officially for about 8 months, a whole of three people knew and were sworn to keep it a secret til both of them were ready to come out to the rest of the team. both loki and bucky were scared how the rest of the team would react. the only people that knew of the relationship to begin with were Thor and Steve, they both knew that the couple were both bisexual before they stared dating the third person that knows however wasn't told and the couple weren't planning on telling. but of course natasha romanoff would find out, she's knows everything. however she took the budding relationship between the two men really well and she was in fact happy for them. she also agreed to help keep it a secret. she also offered to help both loki and bucky to come out of the closet to the rest of the team once they were ready to. 

loki didn't expect to become friends with Nat after what he did to new york all those years ago but she forgave him and is one of the only ones, besides bucky, steve and thor, that believe that i was mind controlled. even if the other avengers were taking their time to warm up to the god of mischief, it was good to finally have friends of his own. The other were still learning to trust him, he was allowed on missions and he did his best to impress the rest of the team. The spider boy was still not permitted to spend too much time with or near me, which the spider boy never listened to tony's demand. The spider boy, known as peter parker, always part took in loki's pranks on the team. hell he come up with most of them. both of them loved to cause mischief all over the compound, like that one time where they both put glitter in the aircon vent during winter so when summer came everyone and everything got covered in glitter, both of them forgot they did that til the summer came and the green, red and gold glitter coated the entire compound. no one but Wanda, Nat and Bucky were impressed, their rooms along with peters and loki's were saved from the glitter attack. Took the cleaners months to fully clean out every last speck of glitter.

flashforward: present day

loki pov:

It was a gorgeous spring morning when i awoke, Bucky's arms were still wrapped around me and snuggling into my chest. He looks so peaceful when he has a nightmare-less sleep. His nose does this little twitch, almost like a cute little bunny. sounds creepy but i like watching him sleep in my arms, I know he's safe and i can protect him from any dangers outside and inside his mind. 

just as the time was dawning on 10am Bucky began to stir awake. i let him sleep in as there wasn't much to do today and there wasn't a mission planned for anytime soon. A day to relax and spend time with my love. " good morning love." Bucky croaked out, gods his morning voice is so sexy. " good morning James" I whispered back, he loves it when i call him by his first name. i lean down to press my lips onto his soft plump lips, just to hear a moan escape his mouth as he melts into the kiss. that short little moan was to make my morning wood harder than what it was. id felt his poking my thigh earlier so I knew he would be in the mood. thank the norns we had the day off, just as that thought crossed my mind the mission alarm sounded. cock blocked yet again by the world. "we best get dressed and see what's going on, save this moment for when we get back." I chuckled with a wink. "yeah i suppose, but one last kiss before we leave? you know for good luck." he whispered with a bright blush across his cheeks. We have to whisper if the alarms going off so people on the team don't find out we stay in each others rooms, that would defeat the purpose of a secret relationship. I did however give Bucky the kiss he wanted it was short but sweet. then we had to get dressed and get to the meeting room.

3rd person pov:

Both the god and the soldier looked out into the hall before leaving Loki's room, the coast was clear so they both left and walked down to the meeting room together. This didn't cause too much suspicion between the team because the people that didn't know just though they were really good friends. They both were a little late but Loki took the blame saying that Bucky had to practically drag him out of bed and to the meeting room. The rest of the team brought that considering loki did love his sleep.