Introduction

A second chance.

Everyone deserves a second chance. Everyone.

Even Sayori Takahashi, Huang Shuling and Wilma Liu. 3 broke friends. Nothing is going right for this trio of unlikely friends. All three have joined a school called l'académie des rêves in hopes of achieving their dreams, but their dreams always seem to be out of reach.

Second Youngest, Sayori is an aspiring artist who dreams of one day having art just as famous as people like Van Gogh and Pablo Picasso. She had been led on by the same person for years, and decided it was time to give up. She decided to start working on herself and her friendships.

Oldest, Shuling is a writer with serious procrastination issues. She wishes to become an amazing author one day, but then she is slowly losing motivation in her work ever since problems in her social life and her so-called 'friendships' have begun to take a toll on her.

Youngest, Wilma is a music composer who strives to become one of the top composers in the world. She is good at her craft, but no one, especially her parents, paid attention to it. Instead, her parents are constantly trying to get her to go on blind dates.

How could they ever reach their goals?

The solution? Getting shot by the mafia.

(A/N: heyo it's the author here. This is trying something new for me. Also, credits to Pinterest for the story's cover. Picture is obviously not mine. Hope you enjoy the story, drop a comment, share and maybe even give it a star. Thank you :D)