👨🏻‍🦯 Splinter in the Blind Man's Eye 👀 (2)

Me: Hello everyone! We are back with 'The Splinter in the Blind Man's Eye! With chapter 2!

Everyone looks exited. 

Jay: Finally, some closure from the last chapter!!

 am mostly happy. 

Jay: Same bro, same. 

I think great thoughts sometimes, but I don't say them out loud because when I try, my words come out strange. It's like they want to go back into my mouth. I don't mind much because my words are mine and I care about them. I am lonely though, but I keep busy and that makes me happy. 

Cole: Poor dude. I feel bad for him.

Mostly happy. Back and forth ... back and forth ... I can see where I've been and where I need to go. I know when my work is over, and I am happy when it is. Not because I don't like my work because I do, but because I know I have done well, and more work will be there waiting for me when I wake up the next morning. I don't mind the cold either. I am cold blooded 

Kai: Wait a second, is this guys a SERPENTINE?! 

and I only eat every 14 days or so. 

Cole: WHAT?! SOMEONE GIVE THIS REPTILE SOME CAKE, NOW!!

I think that is why my gracious employer keeps me around. Good cheap and reliable! And she even comes to my defence if any of the patrons pick on me. A lot of people don't like Serpentine around these parts, but I don't hold that against them. I have only been back in Ninjago for a few years, and I understand that a lot of bad thing has happened between the Serpentine and the humans. 

Everyone including the serpentine and Garmadon look at Lloyd. 

Lloyd: What?

I try not to put too much thought into it. I don't like bad thoughts and whenever my mind goes there I go back and forth, back and forth.

Zane: This serpentine seems, what do you call it? Depressed. 

Cole: Woah Zane, no need to use strong language. 

'OY! YOU MISSED A SPOT!' The shout echoed through the dank room but hardly any of the patrons reacted. 'So-so-so-sorry ma'am!' Clancee replied and hurried over to the dirty spot with his mop.

Nya: Talk about being treated unfairly. 

 It was not like him to get distracted by his thoughts, but he had been lately. He was lonely and thinking a lot about why his friends had abandoned him.

 He knew deep inside that he wasn't the most inspiring of company or conversation, but he knew that he and his friends shared a special bond. So why did they leave him? Or rather, why didn't they come back to him? Clancee was not a stranger to loneliness. He had spent 200 years alone recently.

Everyone just stared at the screen blankly. 

Jay: What. 

Cole: in.

Kai: The actual.

Zane: Universal object called an orb that had a place named Ninjago. 

Everyone looks at Zane weirdly and just keep reading.

 Well, not entirely alone but mostly so. Clancee didn't actually know that he had been gone for 200 years. Time didn't have much meaning where he had been, but he knew it had been a very long and lonely time. Lonely because he didn't have his friends there and more so because he did not have a mop. But he did now and he loved it dearly. Or rather, it wasn't really his. It belonged to the tavern, but it was Clancee's best friend and he had named it Moppy. Moppy loved Clancee back. He was sure of it.