Chapter 2

(Y/n)'s POV

Me and Leon decided to talk to Jason but his eyes were closed, so I let Leon sit down on the chair across from Jason, while I was standing up.  Jason looked like he was sweating from a nightmare before me and Leon called his name out, "Jason?" Me and Leon called out his name out.  Jason was still not waking up, so I decided to shake him a bit before me and Leon called out his name out, "Hey, Jason." Me and Leon called out Jason again.  This time Jason woke up with a gasp in his voice before Jason turned around quick before he slapped me hard in the cheek.  Jason was still looking at me before he realized of what he has done before he apologized to me.

Leon was looking at me before he around in the room before he sees a little freezer cooler before Leon opened it before he took out a ice pack and he gave it to me.  I thank Leon before I put the ice pack on my cheek to not feel the sting but of course this ice pack was cold, so it kinda made me jump a bit before I got used to it.

Leon was looking Jason before he started talking to him, "You wanna talk about it?" Leon asked Jason.  Jason was quiet and it looked like he didn't want to say anything.  Jason was still looking at me and Leon in a panic mode before Jason started to calm down a bit before me and Leon decided to give Jason some space for a bit, "You okay?" Leon asked me.  I looked at Leon before telling him, "Yeah, I am okay, Leon. I wasn't expecting that at all." I said to Leon.  Leon removes the ice pack off of my cheek before he moves his hand on my cheek that's probably turned red by now.  Once Leon touch my cheek, I felt a little sting on his touch before I flitch a bit before Leon noticed me flitch a bit.

Leon lean his head closer to my cheek before he gave it a kiss on my cheek.  I just moved my hand to touch Leon's cheek before I leaned my head towards Leon's face before I kiss his lips.  We both kiss for a minute before we hear Jason's voice telling us to come in the room.  Leon pulls away from me before telling me, "(Y/n) c'mon, we can't keep Jason waiting." Leon said to me.  I just nod my head before me and Leon started to walk in the room where Jason's at before Jason looks at us before telling us, "Have a seat." Jason said to us.  Me and Leon grabbed a chair before we started to sit down, "Looked like you were having a nightmare." Leon said to Jason.  I looked at Jason before telling him, "Leon's right, Jason. Are you okay?" I asked Jason.

Jason looks at me for a quick second before he looks down before he started talking to me and Leon, They call me the hero of Penamstan." Jason said to us.  Me and Leon stay quiet before Jason started talking to us, "Some fucking hero." Jason said to us.  All of us stayed quiet before Jason kept talking to us, "Every night, I have the same nightmare. About Penamstan. That day." Jason said to us.

Jason kept breathing a bunch of times before he kept talking, "Penamstan. That was hell." Jason said to us.  Me and Leon looked at Jason before we respond to him, "Yeah." We said to Jason.  Leon was looking at Jason before he said, "I bet." Leon said to Jason.  Jason was looking at us before he looks down again, "You two have no idea." Jason said to us before he leans back on the chair.  The answer that Jason just said made me anger before I could say anything to Jason, Leon was talking to Jason, "Look. Me and (Y/n) can't imagine what it was like for you. But we have been through some shit ourselves. Raccoon City." Leon said to Jason.

Jason was looking at us before telling us, "They sterilized that place." Jason said to us.  Jason decided to lean a little closer to me and Leon before he asked us, "You two were there?" Jason asked us.  Me and Leon just told Jason, "Yeah." We said to Jason.  Leon just sighs at this before telling Jason, "I was just a rookie cop late as hell on his first day." Leon said to Jason.  I decided to say something to Jason as well, "I live in Raccoon City as well to get away from my mom who doesn't want to deal with me anymore because she rather be with my father that got killed by some thug that he killed the wrong guy on accident, but my mother died. I was still living in Raccoon City before the outbreak happened, I was still asleep at that time and I didn't pay attention until it was too late and that's when I met Leon." I said to Jason with a little sad and calm tone.