Chapter 3

3rd person view outside of Shanghai

Shen May was holding (Y/n) real tight and of course making sure that (Y/n) doesn't run away from Shen May.  Shen May was also making sure that she wasn't being followed by Leon because she knows how Leon is when someone takes or hurts his girlfriend.

Shen May kept pushing (Y/n) forward before the two doors open for both Shen May and (Y/n).  Once Shen May pushed (Y/n) to the open doors before the doors started to close, but either Shen May or (Y/n) that Leon was behind them and he was staring at the door before he had to come up with a plan to get his girlfriend back.

Shen May was walking up the stairs with (Y/n) in front of her before a man was looking at Shen May before he started talking to Shen May, "Master Yu En is waiting for you, miss." The man said to Shen May.  The man started to lead both Shen May and (Y/n) to Master Yu En.  Once they were inside, nobody noticed that Leon was behind them looking at where to follow them, 'Hang on, (Y/n). I am almost there to save you, I promise.' Leon said to himself.

(Y/n)'s POV

This man that was showing Shen May to a room before the man opened the door for me and Shen May.  Me and Shen May heard a voice talking to someone but I wasn't really paying attention before Shen May push me a little closer to this person before Shen May started talking, "Grandfather." Shen May said to the person.  A old man came out before he started talking to Shen May, "I used to read this to him when he was a child. It soothes him now." Shen May's grandfather said to her.  Shen May was looking at me before telling me, "Sit down on that chair." Shen May said to me.  I just listened her before I started to sit down even though my wrist are tied up.

I was able to sit down but not before his Shen May's grandfather tells Shen May, "Come closer. Let him see your face." En Yu said to Shen May.  Shen May started walking a bit before there was a loud noise come from the door and I turned my head to see Leon there.  Leon was having his gun at the guy's head, I could tell Leon looked piss.  I was happy that he was okay and he was able to find me.  Leon was walking closer to Shen May but not to close before he looks at Shen May before he started talking to Shen May, "Start talking." Leon said to Shen May in a pissed off tone.  En Yu had his hands up but I noticed Shen May looked a little mad before Leon kick the man away from Leon.

The man was looking at Leon before he turns attention to me before he starts running towards to me before Leon aimed his gun at the guy, "Hao Ran." Shen May said to Hao Ran.  Hao Ran had his knife closed to my neck before I heard Leon started talking to Hao Ran, "Try it, pal." Leon said to Hao Ran, Hao Ran just move away from me before Leon started talking to him, "Let her go as well." Leon said to Hao Ran.  Hao Ran used his knife to cut my bonds off before he pulled me up, Hao Ran just pushed me to the floor real hard.

I fell down real hard, "Hey!" Leon yelled at Hao Ran.  Leon was about to fire his gun, but I looked at him before telling him, "Leon it's not worth it." I said to Leon.  Leon just looks at me before he got down to my level before he help me up off the floor before Leon pulled out another gun and passed it to me, "You drop this." Leon said to me.  I just thank Leon before we started to focus on Shen May, Hao Ran, and En Yu.  Leon was still aiming his gun at all three of them before telling all three of them, "Whenever you're ready." Leon said to Shen May.

Shen May looks behind her before telling us, "The man lying here is Jun See." Shen May said to us.  Shen May was walking towards the curtains before telling me and Leon, "He's my little brother." Shen May said to us.  Me and Leon kept our guns pointed to Shen May before Shen May started to raise her voice a bit, "The US Government turned him into this." Shen May said to us.  Me and Leon looked at the curtains before we hear heavy breathing noise coming from there, "What are you and Jason up to?" I asked Shen May.