Chapter 4

(Y/n)'s POV

Shen May was able to take me and Leon to the lab of where Jason could be at, "Jason said Wilson has a fully equipped lab down here." Shen May said to us. Shen May flick the little levers to get us to go down on this elevator before the elevator door lifts up before we started running as fast as we can to make it to Jason, "It's where he develops his bioweapons." Shen May said to us.

Leon was running a little ahead of us before telling Shen May, "Right under everyone's noses. Typical." Leon said to Shen May. Shen May was able to get me and Leon to the lab of where Jason of Wilson might be at. Once the doors opened, we started running towards the railing on the bridge before we looked down to see Jason killing Wilson. I had my gun out and getting ready to aimed at Jason's mutated body but then, we heard a emergency alarm going off. Leon was looking up before he blurts out, "That's not good." Leon said to himself. We noticed more noises and we see some kind of tubes were coming out and we see some kind of liquid was coming down.

A lot of crap was happening before me and Leon noticed some test tubes were dropping down in the liquid and it turns out it was acid that was drowning the test tubes, "Holy crap." I muttered out. Leon looks at me before he touches my shoulder, "(Y/n), let's go." Leon said to me. I just nod my head before we started running towards to Jason. Once all three of us make it to Jason, we see Jason turned around to look at us before he started talking to us, " I'm gonna end this. I'm gonna go up there and show myself to them. To the world. And then, this, this torture chamber... Everything, it's all gonna burn." Jason said to us.

Me and Leon kept our guns down but that doesn't mean that we were going to put our guns away, "No. I have my brother's chip. All the evidence we need is right here. All we have to do is go public with it, like we planned. You don't have to do this." Shen May said to Jason with a sad tone. Leon had a glare on his face, but I was keeping my guard up just in case something would go wrong, "That won't help anything. It won't change what this country's done, or what it's doing right now. You know that." Jason said to us. Jason started to growl a bit before telling us, "I will show you fear." Jason said to us.

Jason turned around to jump on the railing to jump on other railing. Me, Leon, and Shen May took off running after Jason, "Jason!" Me and Leon yelled out at Jason's name. I noticed that all of us can get a quicker way to get to Jason, so I yelled out to Leon and Shen May, "Guy's this way!" I yelled at them. Leon and Shen May started to follow me.

Once all of us went to the top of one of the floors before we see Jason started to rip off a piece of metal off the ceiling, "Jason, stop!" Me and Leon yelled out. Me and Leon pointed our guns at Jason's mutated body before we noticed Jason was turning around to look at all of us, " I will show everyone what fear is. Then, then it will spread." Jason said to us. Leon was looking at Jason before he started talking to him, "That won't change anything." Leon said to Jason with a piss off tone. Jason was really mad because he started to scream, "I will open their eyes to true terror. It's the only way to keep this tragedy from ever happening again." Jason said to us.

I decided to say something to Jason, "No! It doesn't work that way." I yelled out to Jason. Jason ignores me and Leon before he started to turn back around before me and Leon fire our guns at Jason. Bullets were not doing anything to Jason, "Please. Don't." Shen May yelled out to Jason. Jason stop punching the ceiling before he turned around to look at Shen May, me and Leon stopped firing our guns at Jason, "You can't stop me." Jason said to us. Jason started to get closer to us, Leon started to reload his gun quick, I did the same thing as well before me and Leon point our guns at Jason again.

Jason started to lift up the medal bridge, we started to lose balance a bit before I grabbed Shen May's hand before me and Shen May started to fall next to Jason, while Leon was dangling off the railing of the metal bridge. Jason was looking at me and Shen May before I aimed my gun at Jason's body but Jason grabbed my hand real hard before he started to get my gun out of my hand before he threw my gun at the acid, 'Shit.' I said to myself in my head. Jason just throws me on the floor before I see Shen May started talking to Jason, "You saved Jun See." Shen May said to Jason. I also noticed that Shen May was touching Jason heart's, "Shen May! No!" I yelled at Shen May. Shen May looks at me with a sad smile before she looks back at Jason before telling him, "I won't let you die like this." Shen May said to Jason.