MISSION

Another normal day, Tapops were doing there normal job. Tarung just now get to know about the power sphere which was located in planet Aqua. Tarung immediately contact to Kokotiam.

Tarung : Cadets and Lance corporals, Immediately arrive at Control center!

" Roger Admiral!"

They were all rushed and confused. because the way Tarung was saying is need to be hurry. when they arrived, Kokochi and Tarung were staring and the large monitor giving information about random planets. Everyone salutes them.

Boboiboy: so.. is there any mission for us?

Tarung: Good catch Boboiboy! yes, we got a signal from a power sphere which is located in this, Planet Aqua!

"Planet Aqua?"

Tarung: yes! and you all have to Capture that Power sphere, Aquabot.

"Power sphere Aquabot?"

Fang: is it.. the origin of Aquabot at Planet Aqua?

Kokochi: yes but.. we can't take any risk. that power sphere is very strong which can be take as advantage to harm the planet.

Tarung: Ochobot, Teleport them Right now!

Ochobot: Yes Admiral!

.

.

.

At Captain Kaizo's Spaceship..

Yaya: What are you thinking Boboiboy?

Boboiboy: hmm.. Huh? Yaya.. nothing special. Just thinking about Planet Aqua..

Ying: hmm.. I think the whole area is covered with Water?

Gopal: hey! how can you say it's covered with Water?

Boboiboy: seriously Gopal..

Ying: HEY! ARE YOU A STUDENTS OR WHAT? WATER IS AQUA! *Smack*

"Ouuu.."

Fang: Ying.. according to data, not whole area is covered with water.. minimum, nine percent of land mass is covered.

Yaya: oh is it..

Boboiboy: I think it gonna be challenging..

" We are ready for challenge!"

Gopal: heh.. this two always show off.

" Did you said something Gopal..?"

Gopal: huhuhuhuh! what's with that Aura?!!

Fang and Boboiboy were so done with Gopal. they knows making the girls angry can be extremely difficult.

Ochobot: Guys! we are arriving! prepare your seats!

" OKEY!"

The spaceship entered to the planet atmosphere range. the planet was like blue sphere which was shining like a jewel. it was difficult to land in water so they scan the whole area for landing.

Ying: Fang! around nine kilometers there is a island, we can land there.

Fang: ok!

Fang drive to that island which was surrounded by water. finally they landed and stepped at the surface.

Gopal: uhh.. this area is small.. how can we gonna find that power sphere?

Boboiboy: Gopal.. there is no need to hurry, we have to scan this area first-

Fang: got it!

" Huh?"

Boboiboy: so quickly fang..?