4.

The room next door had a completely different atmosphere compared to Dad's.  There were no flowers, no sign that anyone was visiting him, it truly felt like a death bed. Except, he was able to open his eyes and continue living. Unlike, Dad.  

He was eating his dinner. Alone. I felt sorry for whoever he was, but a part of me felt animosity. This guy was the reason my Dad was in a coma. And now, he doesn't even remember who saved his life. My vision was blurry since I took my contacts out but just by a glance, I knew this guy was hot.

 I felt so ashamed of myself for thinking about how hot this guy was. Nevertheless, I gave into my temptations and really, I mean really, scanned his face. Maybe I'll find an ick and he'll become unhot. 

He had wavy dark brown hair that fell on his face, framing it perfectly. Even with it unstyled, it looks sexy.  A nice stubble, enhancing his cheekbones and jawline perfectly. A masculine nose that just fits his face perfectly. And his body, wow, he definitely works out. 

The wounds on his face were still fresh. The corner of his forehead was stitched up and he sported a few bruises on his face. I could see there was a giant bandage on his stomach through the hospital gown.

My eyes meet his dark grey ones and he could have taken me right then and there. To say that this man was attractive would still be an understatement, he was the perfection. I remind myself of the situation we are in and curse at myself for thirsting over this man.

"Hi." He just stared at me, not greeting me back. "You wanted to see me? I think.." Every ounce of confidence I had left me when he looked at me up and down vanished.

"Who am I?" His voice was hoarse

" We just met." I looked over my shoulder to the nurse, giving them the I-really-don't-know-what-to-say look. 

"I remember you. On the boat. What happened to me?" He looked so lost. And for a moment I wanted to hug him. When I put myself in his shoes, I realize that he was in a much more hopeless situation than I was. I at least could remember and hold onto the memory I have with Dad. But this guy, his brain is a blank space. He had nothing. And I still have everything.  

The nurse excused herself to go check on the other patients. I spent the next 15 minutes telling him how the Dad, Corey, and the other guys rescued him. I chose my words carefully and smiled at him trying to show him my sincerity. Making him feel guilty about the whole thing was fucked up, it's not like he purposely did anything. 

He's heard the story before from others and from the looks of it, they shifted the blame to him. He felt sorry and heartbroken over the whole thing, I could tell. 

"You should get some rest. Maybe something will come back to you." I gave him an assuring smile and turned to leave. He was in a vulnerable place right now and I didn't want him to feel even more alone. 

❀♔⋆♥⋆♕❀

Ezra 

The girl. That girl was the only thing that was on my mind. The image of her crying over my body, screaming bloody murder for her Dad was vivid. I couldn't even remember my own name or who I was. 

When I woke up the Doctor and a policeman tried asking about my life. Nothing came out because there was nothing inside. I couldn't answer any of their questions.

"I checked his records, his parents died, no other family, the address is outdated, unemployed...." The policeman sucked at whispering. 

So I have nothing, no life even when I did have one.