Chapter 5

Today, I woke up happy and full of energy because of last night. Gerard has been making me feel special all the time.

He just broke up with Lindsey which appeared to be his girlfriend. Or did he? Probably nothing will happen between us two. So far we're just good friends.

I put on a red plaid skirt, a black crop top, and some vans to school today because I feel like dressing nice.

Surprisingly, me and Peyton got to school pretty early, so I go to my locker to set some things up.

I look down the long hallway to see the good looking boy with the black hair walking down towards me.

"Hey, you look nice today!" Gerard says opening my locker all the way to see me.

"Thank you! I got bored this morning so why not." I tell Gerard with a little laugh.

"Yeah you pull it off really well. Hey you need pictures in here." Gerard says and gestures up and down the locker.

"I don't have any to put in here." I replied laughing while looking around my locker.

"You could put one of us up?" Gerard says and smiles.

I feel my cheeks blush and I smile as well.

"I could. I don't have any of us though." I say and continue putting stuff in my locker.

"Here," Gerard says and pulls out his phone. "Smile!" He has the camera up and ready to take.

"Gerard! I'm not ready for a picture! I look so tired." I say and cover my face.

"Okay, fine." Gerard says and removes my hands from my face to look up.

"Gotcha!" Gerard says and snaps the picture just as I uncover my face and smile up at him.

"Hey! That's not fair! Give me your phone!" I tell Gerard and jump for it. But Gerard being taller than me, my chance for getting it sucks ass.

"Oh yeah! This one's a keeper." Gerard says.

"I want to see it!" I said and reaching for the phone. Shit. Now other students are starting to look at me like I'm some idiot.

"No! You'll delete it. Later you can, I promise." Gerard says and puts his phone in his pocket.

"No fair! Fine, I'll take embarrassing photos and put them on myspace for all the girls to see." I say crossing my arms.

"Go ahead, none of the girls know me anyway."Gerard says with a mischievous smile.

"Gerard, all of the girls know you and think your cute." I tell him.

"Well tell them I have a girlfriend." Gerard says.

"Oh, I thought you broke up." I confess.

"Yeah, we did. How'd you know that?" Gerard asks. "But I want them to think I'm taken, I don't want girls around me or anything. I get shy around girls." Gerard says too quietly.

"What?" I literally am unsure what the fuck Gerard just said.

"Uh, nothing. You just really need to decorate this locker of yours." Gerard says and taps on it.

The school hallway starts to crowd and the bell goes off.

"Do you need to stop at your locker?" I ask Gerard.

"Uh, actually I do. Do you wanna come with? Then we can just walk to chemistry together." Gerard asks.

I suddenly get butterflies in my stomach from what Gerard asked me.