Chapter 1

On the middle of the ocean, a large futuristic-like battleship can be seen harmlessly floating, the design of the battleship strangely looked similar to the World War 2 Battleship, IJN Yamato, it had it's famous 18 inch main guns, 2 on the forward side and 1 on the stern of the ship, 2 smaller guns were behind the big guns, on the side of the ship had many turrets somewhere around 5 inch.

On, one of the turrets of the large battleship, a woman can be seen to be unconscious? She had peach color hair, the eye color can't be seen, she has fox ears along with 9 metallic tails, she wore a red tight suit. Her face can be only describe as a face of a Goddess.

After a little while, the mysterious woman slowly wakes up from her unconscious state

After a little while, the mysterious woman slowly wakes up from her unconscious state. She opened her eyes revealing the colors of it is ruby-like red, the woman moaned then groaned afterwards as she sits up. She rubbed her eyes while looking at the surroundings.

Mysterious Woman: Wh-where am I? Is th-this Iskandar? Or earth?

The voice of the woman is gentle, yet there's a bit of authority in it like as if she was a leader of an army or in this case, a navy. She blankly looked at the horizon, only seeing water wherever she looked.

The mysterious woman got down from the turret of the battleship to head inside the ship itself, inisde the ship was futuristic with it's design. The mysterious woman walked through the halls of the battleship all alone with no other soul except her in the ship.

She managed to get to the bridge of the ship, she got out of the elevator and walked to the center of the ship. The mysterious woman turned around to face some kind of stone portrait of a man behind the Captain's chair.

 The mysterious woman turned around to face some kind of stone portrait of a man behind the Captain's chair

Mysterious Woman: Analyzer…

Some kind of red robot came to the mysterious woman. The robot had robotic arms, wheels acting as feet for the robot, it had a glass half sphere design on top letting its inside be seen, some lights here and there.

Analyzer: Yamato! Are you okay?

The red robot named Analyzer revealed the name of the mysterious woman, her name was Yamato. Her head had a little headache so she went to the captain's chair to sit down while the red robot helped her.

Analyzer: Your condition is fine, but you have a little headache, right now, please take it easy for now.

Yamato: Mhmm… Where are we? The last thing. I remembered we were warping then I passed out and woke up on turret B.

Analyzer: From what I gathered in a short amount of time, we are on earth, but a parallel earth.

Yamato: Parallel earth? How did we travel into a parallel universe?

Analyzer: I don't have an answer to that question.

Yamato: Mhmm… What timeline are we in? If we are on a parallel earth, the timeline must be altered too.

Analyzer: 2021.

Yamato: We traveled 181 years back in the past..?

Analyzer: Indeed.

Yamato: 2021… Analyzer, how's the engine?

Analyzer: The engine is in a perfect condition, there's no damage on it including everything in the ship.

Yamato: Good, let's find a civilization, where's the nearest land?

Analyzer: Hawaii is near us, a few kilometers.

Yamato: Let's head there, let's see if there's people there, especially the United States, they're our best option right now.

As the large ship started to sail heading towards Hawaii, Yamato and her robot companion Analyzer needed some answers as to why they went back in time to a parallel universe, and how they managed it. The theory of traveling back to time and traveling to a parallel world might be hard to understand, especially during this time of day.

Many scientists are still figuring out those things unlike back in Yamato's timeline which is 2202, many scientists there slowly understand the time travel and parallel universe theories but not fully.

As the large ship finally entered US waters, it was greeted by 2 Arleigh Burke class destroyers sailing beside the large warship, the crews of the destroyers were shocked to see Yamato got retrofitted or that's what they thought.

(A/N: [Talking in speaker, phone, or text])

Destroyer: [Unknown warship! You entered US waters, please state where are you from and why are you here!]

Yamato: [Hello! I'm friendly! I'm UNALCN Yamato from the United Nations Azur Lane Cosmo Navy! I needed some help!]

Destroyer: [Alright! Please follow us to pearl harbor!]

Yamato: [Thank you so much!]

As the two destroyers went ahead to head in front of Yamato's ship, once they entered the harbor many people were shocked to see the large warship, especially Yamato's ship. Everyone knows her as the Empress of a faction in Japan, but no one told everyone she was getting a retrofit, especially having a large gun on her forward bow.

The large battleship docked near 2 large US carriers with hull numbers of 78 and 80, they were longer than Yamato's ship considering that UNALCN Yamato was the retrofitted version of the legendary battleship IJN Yamato in 2199.

Yamato got down from her ship along with Analyzer beside her, she was greeted by many sailors and girls in different clothing, height and warship riggings. They were bowing in front of her as if she was still royalty, soon after a woman with white hair and blue eyes approached Yamato.

Mysterious Woman: Empress Yamato! You didn't tell us you were visiting and you got your ship retrofitted?

Yamato: Empress Yamato…? That's something I haven't heard for a long time...

Mysterious Woman: Eh? Are you okay, Empress?

Yamato: Wait no! You got it all wrong… I'm UNALCN Yamato, not IJN Yamato! Well… Technically used to be IJN Yamato… After I was revived from the dead... Along with others too...

Mysterious Woman: UNALCN..? What?

Yamato: United Nations Azur Lane Cosmo Navy.

Mysterious Woman: I haven't heard that such thing before, Empress, are you feeling well?

Yamato: Analyzer please help me.

Analyzer went in front of Yamato then looked up to the woman, the mysterious woman was surprised to see Analyzer.

Analyzer: I'm Analyzer, Yamato's robot AI. I, and Yamato came from the future and parallel earth.

Mysterious Woman: What?

Yamato: Please believe us, we were got warpped here and we don't know how to get back to our timeline and universe, plus my ship is a proof of we really came from the future because starting in 2100, humanity is able to fully travel to space, discovering another civilization and fought a galactic war 94 years later, resulting almost wiping humanity…

===========

A/N: I believe it's 94, just correct me, if I'm wrong.