Chapter 5

Few hours later, the three Yamato-Class sisters woke up from their unconscious states. Two of the younger sisters were confused how they ended up in the medical bay of the Eagle Union, (AL) Yamato explained what happened before she also fainted out of shock, the younger sisters were shocked too hearing that there's another Yamato and more advanced.

One doctor and nurse came inside the medical bay to see that the Yamato-Class was awake, the doctor did his check up on the sisters while the nurse was beside the doctor aiding him if he needed some extra hand. After the check up, the Yamato-Class were in perfect condition after that ambush from the sirens, and they were informed to meet Yorktown inside her office, if they are ready to head there.

The sisters told the doctor and nurse, they will be staying inside the medical bay for a while to recover some extra energy. The doctor nodded and left with the nurse, the sisters looked at each other in silence before Musashi broke it.

Musashi: So there's another onee-san? But more advanced?

Shinano: It's hard to believe it, but if onee-san said so, it has to be real.

Yamato: Like I said, she was exactly like me but her tails were metallic, her hair was slightly shorter than mine, and we have the exact ship butcher's was more advanced and had a large gun on the bow.

Musashi: I can't believe that there's another Yamato, but then again. You're one of the many famous ships in history onee-san, you're bound to have another ship that bears your name like Enterprise and her daughter and granddaughter.

Yamato: Probably.

(Timeskip)

The three sisters walked towards the office of Yorktown while being greeted by other shipgirls or staff inside the building, they were still royalty so the people gave their most respects to the sisters, not wanting to offend them in any kind of form, the Yamato-Class sisters were influential back in their home country, Japan, and the rest of the world.

The sisters arrived at the office of Yorktown a few minutes later, they opened the door to see Yorktown talking to the other Yamato, who's across from the Eagle Union carrier sitting down on the couch. Their chatting was cut short when (SB) Yamato looked at younger self and her sisters, and she quickly stood up from the couch.

(SB) Yamato: H-hi.

Musashi: Holy shit, she does look like onee-san!

Shinano: No kidding…

Yorktown: I see that everyone is here, please sit down so we start explaining things.

(SB) Yamato went to the side of Yorktown along with Analyzer, the three sisters were sitting across from them where (SB) Yamato used to sit. The Battleship from the future is nervous to meet her sisters that were dead so many years ago in her universe.

Yorktown: Okay, let's start with an introduction, ladies please go ahead.

Shinano: IJN Shinano, Yamato-Class Aircraft Carrier, youngest sister and the grand priestess of the Sakura Empire.

Musashi: IJN Musashi, Yamato-Class Battleship, second sister and the grand princess of the Sakura Empire.

(AL) Yamato: IJN Yamato, lead ship of the class, oldest sister, and the grand Empress of the Sakura Empire.

(SB) Yamato: UNALCN Yamato, lead ship of my class, and the Battleship that traveled the stars to save Humanity from the brink of extinction.

Yorktown: Alright does everyone have questions?

Musashi: Yeah, are you really from the future? Does the Musashi from the future have some kind of awesome weapons on her ship?

(SB) Yamato awkwardly laughs, as she doesn't know how to answer that kind of question.