Chapter 45: Hyung, Let Me Rest

*Just like how books and movies had beginning there's also an ending..only we didn't know if it's a sad or a happy one unless we finish reading or watching...and it's not always about how cliche the plot or the climax is..what important is..how did the ending go.*

———————

I don't know if this is a lame chapter but thank you everyone for being with me up until in this chapter. This is the last chapter and we will now move to epilogue. Give me some feedback and I'll really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. Lots of love.

———————

Warning: Killing, Violence, Theme. Not suitable for young readers or sensitive minds that may trigger traumatic experience. Feel free not to read this chapter if you can't take the risk of reading such content that contains possible triggers that would affect your sensitive minds.

———————

Hanbin is catching breath already. Fighting the enemies seems endless but he can't stop either. He'll avenge Lee Hi no matter what. He'll finish this war no matter what. Tonight will be the end of the Borabos' reign. Caliver and Bullet will die in his hands, he'll show no mercy.

"Haaah!" He shouted us he cut the head of the last guard of Caliver left in that room. He go outside and look for him. Everyone who came into his way will either receive a hole in their heads, headless or losing some of their body parts. He was deaf to hear their pleadings. He was blind to see how sorry they were. Mercy is not for someone who's seeking for revenge. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth..as they say. He'll make someone who needs to pay.

"Do not fucking hide from me Caliver Borabo! Give me your fucking scaredy-cat brother!" He keep on shouting as he's heading room per room to find Caliver Borabo. "That's the only way to stop his madness. Give me your fucking brother—aahhh!" He groaned in pain as he felt a sharp yet sudden pang on his shoulder. He looked straight ahead and that's where Caliver Borabo is smiling like a devil.

"I told you you are in my territory, Kim Hanbin so you don't have the right to dictate me what to do. The only way to stop this madness is to kill you. You and the leaders."

They are in one room, it was just him and Caliver Borabo. An atrocious smile for onto his thin lips. "You will never kill me nor any of the leaders, Borabo. Then and now you are always the loser. My shadow."

"You're fucking making me mad, Kim Hanbin!"

"And you are making me to fucking kill you and I will not stop unless I pulverized you."

"That will never happen. Let's see who's gonna die tonight." Caliver whistled then his men got out from where they are hiding, cornering Kim Hanbin.

"Why don't we kill each other fair and square, Caliver to see who's more superior?"

"Nah! I am not that fool to let this chance slide to kill you. You may see me weak or play dirty..but the man who always plays dirty, won." He laughed devilishly. "This is my fucking territory..and you will die here tonight. I'll beheaded you and will hang your head like a flag in H City's capital. Everyone will surely be happy to see the head of the mighty Sun Province leader hanging just like a decoration in a H City. Such a good day to know the news..Leader of Sun Province mighty B.I had died in Caliver Borabo's hand, the leader of Moon Province. Now, nny last words, Kim...Hanbin?"

"I will die but my name will remain and yours will always be forgotten."

"I will surely take that in my mind..now die Kim Hanbin." Caliver then pulled the trigger.