REFLECTIONS

LOCATION:BIGG BOSS HOUSE,FILM CITY

TIME :AROUND 9 IN THE MORNING

Sidharth's Pov

The daily madness has already started ,the song played ,many of them dancing, many showing off, many whole heartedly .I very lazily opened my eyes,why is this place makes every morning feel like hell.I opened my eyes to see a kushal who is finding very hard to continue his sleep in the middle of lound playing music.i chuckled,he is so me.But that is when i noticed  something ,in the past two years ,today,for the first time i woke up seeing someone else's face other than shehnaaz.Eversince we started sleeping on one bed,it was always her, chahe woh biggboss house ho ya mera ghar.That is when actual reality hit me.I sat down abruptly,making kushal wince on the bed,and i looked to see a shehnaaz who was already up and looking at me through glass door, i took my water bottle and wore my mic and walked hurriedly outside,understanding me ,eventhough she was in half sleep ,sana came out, i took her in my hands the moment i saw her and pecked her for head for a good "good morning",i know many of them have eyes on us,i can feel it,but right now my peace matters ,our peace matters,baakki sab baad mein jao.I enquired whether she got sleep when i already knew that she didnt,she nodded and continued hugging me,then left to get freshen up ,i saw koko was still on bed,i asked sana to get me a cushion from her bed,as i am not allowed to enter there bedroom.she got me one and i aimed it and threw it right at on koko, which made her jump out of her bed.me and shehnaaz and a lot others were laughing out loud.it took her few minutes to understand what happened,and she took the cushion and ran at me yelling,"kamine,tujhe chodungi nahi"..

Shehnaaz's Pov

I was laughing out hard,as i saw sidharth running away from sidhi,they were so adorable,really.dont think that i am getting insecure,no way,i am not.i exactly know what is happening here and more than that i know sidharth shukla.I trust him,yes i trust him, and har rishte mein yeh ek cheez bahut zyada mayne rakthi hein.agar trust nahi he toh pyar bhi nahi ho saktha he.mujhe zara sa bhi idea nahi he ki yahan pe ab kya honewale he,yeh jaga aisa he,log bhi,dil mein dimaag mein kya chal rahe hein.

For readers:sorry for breaking the flow,i will write as the individual Pov wherever possible,but you know this is a show,you cant just keep writing like that,i thought i can but it wont be that effective,so lemme include some general,omnipotent kind of thing too.

As soon as sidharth and sidhi were settled they grabbed their brush and toothpastes and walked towards washroom area,where they were joined by the others,wanted and unwanted,quickly fininshing the morning business they came back inside home.since they cannot enter each others bedrooms ,sidharth and shehnaaz had already decided they will spend most time outside unlike the other season.the main problem of the first day was nobody knew what duty they should do,they havent given anything.Sidharth was ofcourse happy,he didnt need to do anything.but things turned a little difficult as ration arrived,but food was not prepared,somebody had to take the step.full on swing mein rubina ,gauahr,rashmi,shilpa sab ne chai toh banadi,par khana kon banayega,sawal toh yeh tha,kyunki yeh thoda bhari he,sab ne socha mein kyun karun,par thoda time ke baad sidhi ne kaha,

"guys,ration aaya he,bigg boss abhi tak duties bhi nahi diye hein,bahar dekh ke aisa lag raha he ki lunch time hogaye he,meko bahut zor se bhook lag rahi he,mein khana bana rahi hun,sab keliye banaungi,kisiko join karna he toh karo,kisiko nahi chahiye toh woh bhi kaho"

nobody denied,kyunki sabko bhook lag rahe the,but sidharth was really not happy with sidhi's idea,kyunki 36 khana banana itna aasan kaam nahi he,aur yahan pe log itna bhi acha nahi he ki aakar help kare.but gauahar,shehnaaz and dipika came for sidhi's help.they cooked and everybody had their food.sidharth ,shehnaaz ,kushal and vindu were sitting out talking on random stuff when a lot of yellings were heard from inside.nobody knew what happened ,they immediately went inside to view shilpa,rashmi and many unwanted teamed up against sidhi.the reason was obviously khana.biggboss ka ghar he,khane pe ldayi nahi huyi toh kya hogi.

Shilpa:kisse poochkar khana banaya,biggboss nahi bataya tha,ration pe sabka haq he,teri ghar se nahi laayi he ye sab

sidharth knew this was on the way,shilpa was always waiting for a chance.he gasped.

sidhi:sahi he,mere ghar se nahi layi he,naa hi aapki ghar se,meine sabko poochkar banayi,sabne maan bhi liya tha,aur sab including aap bhi khayi he.itna problem thi toh khaana nahi chahiye tha na aapko

rashmi:kisiki khane pe baat karna acha nahi he,tujhe aise nahi kehna chahiye tha

sidhi:toh inhonen jo kaha woh aapko sahi lagi, maine khana banaya kyunki abne kal rat se kuch nahi khaya,bahu log aisi bhi he ki lunch bhi nahi kiya he,bb abhi tak kuch nahi bataya he,mein insan hun,mujhe khud bhook lag rahi thi,aur yaahan pe sab aisi hi he,aap donon ko itna problem thi toh khane se pehle sochna chahiye tha,most importantly,meinlogon ko aise faltu mein footage nahi deti,get lost

Shehnaaz and kushal dragged sidhi out,she was really mad.sidharth didnt talked,he knew that her gussa is something no one can match up to.That was when biggboss called rubina to read out a chitti.

Chitti summary- This time dutys are not in pairs,but in groups,the two teams which are already divided ,three people from each group will havee kitchen duty,a total of 6 in the kitchen,like that 8 for bathroom,6 for bedroom,8 for bartan,8 for living and garden ,rationing will be done by kitchen team.but people had to decide between their groups that which duty they were going to do.Shehnaaz inside knew that many of them had commented on sidharth's duties previously,she knew what is on the way.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

READ

FOLLOW

VOTE

COMMENT

LOTS OF LOVE 

DHARA

Hey,I am just going through a kind of writers block or whatever you guys call it,i dont know i am just getting blanked out.I am trying hard,ok,apologies.Comment or inbox me any suggestions or any particular context that you guys want in the story.I can work on it.Thanks for the love you people showing.

                                    -DHARA