Chapter 1

It was another normal day in Konohagakure. People were walking around, kids were playing and running, konoha 12 were with their respective sensei's either training or on missions and ANBU running over the rooftops.

Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto were currently waiting in a forest nearby for their sensei, Kakashi Hatake, so that they could start their training.

"Why is Kakashi sensei always late?" asked the tired blonde.

"Don't know, Naruto. Maybe he is reading that book of his again I guess" replied the pink haired girl as she walked around.

After a few minutes Kakashi appeared making the three genins sigh.

"Your late again sensei" replied the black haired uchiha.

"I was los-" "Kakashi sensei, seriously you want us to believe that excuse" replied Sakura.

"Yeah, dattebayo" "Hn" Kakashi sighed. "Okay, okay. Now let's start the training shall we?"

They trained over their chakra control for a few hours. "I guess that's enough for today" the white haired jounin replied making the uzumaki release a sigh of relief.

"Alright, let's go get some ramen dattebayo" Naruto suggested. "Dobe" Sasuke muttered.

"Huh. Teme, who are you calling dobe, dattebayo?" "Of course you, dobe" Sasuke replied to the blond emphasising the word dobe.

Thus, they started fighting. Suddenly, they heard leaves rustling behind them indicating someone was there.

Team 7 turned around to meet a young girl with dark black hair, with slightly big forehead and big onyx eyes. Team 7 just stood and stared at her.