Chapter 5

After eating they left the store. They started walking towards Naruto's appartment.

"So, I guess Sarada could stay with me until your future selves come. We can go to the hokage's office tomorrow" Kakashi said as gestured towards Sakura and Sasuke.

"Are you sure, Kakashi sensei? Sakura asked with a hint of worry of her face. "Yes, I'm prett-"

"Um. Excuse me" Kakashi's reply was cut off by a woman. They all turned around to meet a lady with bright pink hair, emerald green eyes and on her forehead was the "hundred healing seal" of the fifth hokage.

"Y-you are" Sakura stuttered. "Mama" Sarada jumped down from Kakashi's arms and ran towards her mother and hugged her tight.

The lady whom Sarada called mother, hugged her back and pulled off after a few seconds. "Wait, your Sakura chan?" Naruto shouted.

Luckily, there weren't many people near to Naruto's appartment. The pink haired lady nodded her head with a smile.

"Sarada". Upon hearing her name, the said girl tackled the man in a big hug, as the man hugged her with his one hand.

"Wow, your so cool in the future, teme" Naruto said as he looked at the man. Younger Sakura tugged on her future self's dress. Sakura (future) looked at her with a questioning look.

"Um... Am I really strong in the future?" she asked hesitantly. "You know what is this, right?" her older self pointed towards her forehead where there was a purple diamond seal.

Sakura's eyes widen as she understood what it meant. "Wow"."Sakura, you grew up really strong" her sensei said as he looked at her.

"Arigatou, Kakashi sensei". While the conversation was happening, Sasuke walked towards his future self and asked his own question.

"Did I did that?" There was no need to ask what that meant, for his future self already knew. "Yes" he replied with a hint of sadness in his face, however it changed to his normal expression.

Sasuke was quiet the entire time, thinking why his future self became sad as he looked at them all. The older pink haired kunoichi hugged her husband's past self.

"You don't have to worry about anything. They will always be here for you" she whispered in his ear in a reassuring manner.

Sakura pulled away from the hug and smiled gently at him. He blushed and looked away. "So, Sarada how did you come here?" Sasuke asked his daughter.

After Sarada narrated her entire story, Sakura looked at her husband with an angry look.

"Anata, how many times did I tell you to put away the scroll somewhere safe? Now see what had happened. What if she was trapped in some dangerous place?"

"Uh.... Sakura, we can talk about this after we go home, okay?" Kakashi giggled at the scene in front of him, for he had never seen Sakura being mad at Sasuke and him being scared of her.

Sakura sighed as she replied "After going home your keeping that scroll somewhere safe" Sasuke nodded with a 'hn'. Sakura then hugged Naruto.

"I'm sorry for what I've done to you in the past. But remember that you will always have us. You'll have loving and caring family in the future" she said as she patted his head.

"Sakura chan, Arigatou dattebayo" he replied with a cheeky grin. Sakura smiled as she went towards her sensei.

"Arigatou, Kakashi sensei" she said with a smile as she bowed her head.

The white haired jounin patted her shoulder and replied,"I'm proud of you Sakura, for what you have become. Sarada said a lot about you two and I couldn't be any more prouder. And that applies to you too Sasuke" He just nodded with a small smile on his face.

  "So, let's get going then" Sasuke said. Sasuke then moved his bangs showing them the rinnegan, which was purple and had circles in it.

That was the last thing that team 7 saw before they all collapsed to the ground. Sasuke then opened a portal and entered after his wife with Sarada in his hands.