Accident||BFF||JJ

I didn't want to write the same thing others are writing but I couldn't think of anything else to write for this, so I'm mixing what everyones writing. There either writing the hurricane scene and you get hurt, a jellyfish stung you, or your surfing during the day and a wave crashes down on you so yeah...

You, John B, and JJ decided to go surfing during the hurricane. Pogue style right? Plus the waves are so big.

You all were already in the water so far you guys have each only landed one time, every other time you guys fell off.

The boys let you take this incoming wave so you paddled closer to it, you were doing perfect and was about to land it, when another wave came crashing down on you making you fall off your board and hit the water hard, you tried pulling yourself up but just got pushed deeper in the water by a wave.

You then felt a jabbing pain in your lower side stomach/ to top of your waist, making you push yourself away from whatever that was only to hit a hard rock making you slowly lose conscious not only from the impact on your head but also because of how much water got inside your body. Before you fully passed out you felt a pair of arms wrap around you and being placed on someones board.

JJs pov
Y/n was surfing this wave and she was about to land it but a wave came and crashed down on her before me or John b could tell her.

We waited for her to come up and after a minute of her not coming up I jumped In the water. I was not about to lose my best friend. My world. My happiness.

I looked around and spotted her unconscious sinking onto the ocean floor (they were in the somewhat sallow part - they weren't really deep in the ocean) I swim to her, pulling her in my arms and then swimming back up putting her on my board and then getting on myself.

"wait what happened to her head and side?" John b asked

"side was probably a jellyfish, head is because she hit a rock. Cmon let's get out of here, we can't be in the water anymore. " JB nods and they paddle back to shore, JJ picked you up and set you on the sand, immediately starting cpr, after a few minutes he switched doing mouth to mouth. He kept switching back and forth between those two trying to get you to wake up while JB cleaned the jellyfish sting

You started coughing up water so he stopped doing cpr, and immediately hugged you, bringing your head to his chest.

"you scared me. Don't ever do that again. " JJ said, You just nodded against his chest, to shaken up and exhausted to say anything.

You were about you fall asleep when you felt a stinging on your head making you scream

"shhh shhh it's just John b cleaning your cut. I guess me getting in fights a lot comes in handy as if I didn't we wouldn't of had the first aid kit In Twinkie. " JJ said

You nodded

"yeah thanks JJ." you say sarcastically

Eventually there done and jj picks you up taking you to the van, holding your head in his lap while John b drives to the chateau.

When there jj picks you up again and you shower while he goes to the kitchen doing his night routine, and then you switch and you do your night routine while he showers. (John b has already showerd)

You lay down on the pull out and eventually JJ comes back out.

"sleeping with me tonight?" He said that as some times you sleep with him on the pull out rather then by yourself in the guest bedroom, it's for different reasons like scared of something, anxiety, nightmare, ect.. There's always a reason.

You nod and he smiles slightly, getting into bed and pulling you into his embrace

"good night" he says

"good night..." you reply