Period||BFF||JJ

Ok question, do I keep doing Rudy and JJ or do just Rudy?

It was a sunny day. Y/n and the pogues decided to go on the HMS and drive to the marsh and hang out there.

You and JJ are way closer then the rest as you guys are childhood best friends then you met the rest in third grade, so you guys tell each other everything, y'all tell the other pogues too but just not everything.

The pogues all think you and JJ are dating from how close you are, but they stopped thinking that when you and JJ both made the point that y'all where just best friends.

Back to the story

JJ's pov
Me and Y/n where on the boat, while Kie, Pope, and John B were in the water swimming around.

Y/n was tanning on the bow of the boat face down with her head on my lap, while I was obviously sitting next to her but instead of tanning I was drinking a beer.

Y/n started squirming around so I looked down at her

"you ok?" I ask

"yeah my stomach is just hurting. I'll be fine. " she replied

"do you wanna go back to the chateau?"

"no, I can wait until John b plans to leave. I'll live. Can I use your vape? "

"will my vape help your stomach ache or make it worse?" I question

"I don't know. I don't know what's wrong so I don't know what will help. " she answers

"fine here."

End of JJ's pov

He said that as he digged in his pocket and got the vape handing it to you.

You used it for a few then gave it back.

You then got up to get a beer and right when you started walking, you felt arms around your waist and pull you back.

"wtf JJ?" He didn't say anything and just tied his jumper around your waist

When done he pulled you to set next to him and you were extremely confused

"1. why can't I go get a beer? 2. why did you tie your jumper around my waist? "He leaned closer to you and whispered "you started your period. I tied my jumper because you bled through your bikini, I pulled you back so none of the pogues saw, I'll go get you a beer and ask John b to take us back to the chateau."

He got up and walked to the cooler before you could say anything.

You already know your face is red from embarrassment. You honestly just want to curl up in a ball and cry.

You were interrupted from your thoughts when you felt the boat moving.

You looked up and saw JJ walking back over to you with a beer in hand, and all the pogues on the boat with John b driving.

JJ handed you the beer and sat next to you again.

"I'm sorry" you muttered quietly

"for what?"

"all this. I'm sorry you had to see that too. "

"princess there's nothing to be embarrassed or ashamed about. All girls go through this. It's normal. " He used the nickname he's used on you for I don't even know how long.

After he finished talking he wrapped his arm around your shoulder and pulled you to his chest, immediately rubbing your back after.

By the time you got back to the chateau, your beer was gone and you have been using JJ's vape.

When you got there JJ picked you up and got off the boat walking inside the chateau and walking to the bathroom setting you down, while the others were outside talking

"get cleaned up, I'll bring some clothes in here for you, and then come back to our room and we can watch a movie or something"

-By our room he meant the guest room that is basically ours as JJs always here to get away from his dad, and I'm always here to get away from both my parents. You and JJ don't have a problem sharing a bed or room as you guys are childhood best friends.-

You nod and he walks out closing the door, you strip and get in the shower while he goes to your room and walks to the closest, picking out one of his hoodies and a pair of your spandex shorts and underwear, he then walks back to the bathroom and knocks

"who is it?" you ask

"it's JJ. I brought you your clothes"

"come in"And with that he opens the door and walks in

He sets the clothes on the sink and is about to leave when he hears a sob coming from you

He shuts the door again and walks to the sink across the shower and leans against it

"are you ok?" he asks

"um yeah..."

"first of all that was not convince to anyone, second of all I know when you lie. So I'm gonna take it as your not ok. Is it cramps?"

"yeah..."

"is the shower helping at all?" he questioned

"no."

"are you already cleaned up?"

"yeah." you reply

"ok get out of the shower and get dressed, I'm gonna go to our room and set the movie up"

"ok. Thank you bubby" You said using the nickname you gave him however long ago

"no problem princess."And with that he walked out shutting the door and making his way to your room, while you got out, got ready, and put your hair in a messy bun.

When ready you walked out and to your room seeing JJ laying on the bed getting the tv ready

He sees you and stops what he's doing and opened his arms for you.

You immediately get on the bed going into his arms, where he wrapped his arms around you protectively.

He put the movie on and he put his hand on your lower stomach putting slight pressure, his hand basically being a heating pad.

Eventually you fell asleep half way through the movie so he turned off the movie and pulled you closer to him eventually falling asleep also.