Blunt||BFGF||JJ

Idea inspiration:

I don't know much about this so bare with me, I just saw in the comments everyone wanted someone to write that so I'm trying

You and JJ were in the chateau, by yourself. John b was at Sarahs, kie and pope where at work, you and jj barely go home because of how bad your guys home life is.

You and JJ where on the porch, and you were sitting sideways on his lap, with your head on his shoulder, his arms wrapped around you.

Suddenly you felt his arms disappear from your waist, and you felt him get something from his pocket.

You looked down and saw wëêd, you knew what was happening now so you laid your head back down on his shoulder.

He quickly got the paper thing (whatever it is, I can't remember what it's called) and put it on your thigh, and put wëêd on the paper, he rolled it on your thigh and when rolled he brought it to his lips and licked the ends making it stick together.

He then put it in his mouth, lighting it up and taking a hit before passing it over to you, so you can take a hit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and JJ where laying down on the couch in the chateau. He was in between your legs, laying on his stomach, resting his head on your stomach.

You were playing with his hair, all of a sudden he sat up

"what's wrong?" you ask

"nothing princess." He said as he leaned over and got something from the side table

He then turned back around and you saw what he had in his hands

He put the stuff down on your stomach you automatically knew what was gonna happen as he does this a lot.

He took the paper thing (I still can't remember I'm sorry 💀) and placed it on your stomach, he then took the wëêd and placed it on the paper, then he rolled it together on your stomach, when done he licked so it stayed together and he lit it taking a hit, then giving it you so you took a hit, and you ended up going back and forth taking hits.