Taehyung: Upset Moments (Part 1)

Y'all- tHAnKS fOR 2K vOTeS

Requested by @TabassumUnicorn :)

.

.

.

.

.

If you leaned your ear against Taehyung's bedroom door, you would hear small, sniffling sounds.

And if you slightly opened the door and took a peek into the room, you would see a ball of fluff curled up on the bed inside, making tiny sobbing sounds.

It was Taehyung.

He was pretty sure that everyone would cry in this situation of his -- well, unless you weren't so fond of your parents and decided that it was nothing when both of them had caught COVID-19. Unless, the but that absolutely wasn't what Taehyung was feeling.

The condition of Taehyung's father was slightly better than his mother, but still, they both were said to be in a severe condition and needed to stay in the hospital for a while. Bangtan had been busy with their new comeback recently, so Taehyung wouldn't have time to visit his parents at the hospital. He was most worried if anything bad would happen to them...

Knocking sounds were heard, and Taehyung wiped his snot and tears and immediately uncovered himself from the duvet. He called out to whoever was outside there (probably Seokjin) and said that he would be ready for dance practice soon. He changed into a simple outfit, unlocked the door and headed down the hallway and the stairs.

Dance practice was probably going to be a nightmare, Taehyung sighed to himself as he got into the van and the driver drove off. He wasn't even focused. There was only one thing on his mind right now, and that was about his parents' health. He would do anything to be with them right now, but he didn't even master the new dance moves yet, so he couldn't.

And he also didn't want to worry anyone about his own mental health, so he decided not to tell anyone.

The dance room's door creaked open and Bangtan piled into the room. Hoseok turned on the speakers as everyone started doing some warm-up moves, while waiting for the dance instructor. Namjoon's mobile phone let out a 'ding,' signaling a notification, so he picked it up and read the message.

"Instructor's sick today. We better practice on our own, I guess," the leader announced. The others replied a quick 'yes,' before getting into their positions. The music started blasting through the speakers and Bangtan began dancing.

Taehyung's POV:

I can't help but start thinking of my parents.

Terrible thoughts swirl in my head. They make my eyes water, threatening tears to spill out of my eyes. But I can't cry, or else they'll find out, and then they might get disappointed at me. Even if they are fine with it (which they probably wouldn't be), we would have to postpone the comeback or something.

That would make ARMYs so disappointed in me!

Recently, Twitter has been like hell to us. Especially to me. Actually, Twitter is always like hell. I've read a lot of hate comments about me. It stresses me out even more, but I just can't give the app a little click and then start scrolling through it...

What if... the worst comes to the worst?

Tears prick my eyes, but I quickly swipe them away. I hate this feeling right now. I feel like that I'm trapped inside, but I can't let anything out.

I know it sounds weird, but it feels like... I'm constipated with my feelings.

I stumble a little, expecting that nothing is wrong and continue dancing... until the music stops and everyone next to me freezes and stop in their tracks. "W-what's happening?" I snap of out my daydreaming and look up slowly at everyone. They all are glaring at me.