I N T R O

Hey it's the author of this book
I'd just like to introduce myself... Im Cassi.

I just like to put out there that I'm open to suggestion/request since I can only do so much. It gets hard to come up with things.

Don't take it personally if I don't take your suggestions, it just depends on how well I can take the suggestion and create something that really will satisfy you the readers. I truly just want this to be full of different imagines. I'm looking forward to writing and, I apologize forward as my grammar is not the best. I have problemas In writing but, i choose to do this and, I'm hoping this is not a mistake.

I really want to be committed to this as I believe it can somehow improve my writing which sounds ridiculous but that is my goal.

As the author I really would appreciate if you show love for these different chapters by hitting the star button or commenting on your favorite chapters. Your feedback really brings motivation/inspiration for me to continue writing believe it or not.

Also simply by continuing reading you are contributing so much and I really appreciate that.

I really would like to know my readers so there might be questions at the end of each chapter just asking you simple questions, and I'm really not trying to make anyone uncomfortable.  I just feel that initially people like to answer questions about themselves it puts that extra thinking about what you like or show interest.

By the time I write this I have nothing because this is something I completely decided to do out of nowhere.

Also, do you guys love the cover ?
You might see two sides though my original one will be best at heart. Though I hope you guys do like this cover it's simple yet efficient I like how it tuned out.

Anyways a big thank you for choosing my "book series" I really am grateful for that.

I hope you enjoy this!❤️
Also I have shared this series before but the time gap was far off I started a brand new one and deleted the old one along with the account.
I forgot to mention this but feel free to dm me your ideas on this page or leave a message on this fan account on I have by the username @thinking.herron. I don't use this page for any purposes so ignore that but dm me ur ideas.