Lost girl - part 1

𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮

This is the first chapter of this book!!I just wanted to say I hope you enjoy and if you end up liking this chapter pls hit the star button it helps me know wether I should proceed with the story. Also simply by commenting your favorite part is enough to keep my inspiration flowing knowing that you guys enjoy the series. thank you and enjoy the first chapter of peter parker imagines.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here I am on a plane heading towards the big apple to a place called Queens. As I look out the window my mind keeps rooming around my mother. Its usual to feel sad when you loose a loved one. I just simply don't know how to react. My mother taught me not to let any emotion that made me feel pain dominate me. I had to avoid feeling it. My whole life was with in a small apartment in New Jersey. It was just me and my mom, I had no father not one I've come to know off, not since my mother was aware she was pregnant. She was only in her teen years. She was a single mother and things were rough for all I knew my father was a ghost. I cooked the meals since my mom did not have the privilege of being taught since she had no time due to my birth. Yet I had a lot of time in my hands and what is YouTube for but to learn how to cook. She felt bad sometimes but we always had Saturday and Sunday to prepare meals together and have the day to ourselves. Those days were the best.

She was taken away due to heart failure. I was there when it all happened. I can only recall the ambulance and seeing her struggling to catch her breath...

My mother had a sister named Karen which was now the person who held responsibility for me. I had not seen her nor my cousin, Danny in 3 years.

Occasionally this was my first time on a plane and thankfully enough It arrived to the ground safely.
I wish i could've had taken the time  to admire the view but this is not the right time for me to forget how everything in my life is gonna change. If anything I felt uneasy and scared.
But everyone has to make the first step at some point. Mine began right when I hoped on the plane and now I found myself in a new place.

I grabbed my luggage and started looking for my cousin Danny. My aunt had no time to pick me up since she was busy working at her shop, so my cousin went ahead and offered to pick me up. I was really glad he came because I could've  taken a taxi but its just been such a long time I really missed danny. Even though I faced timed him almost everyday I had not seen him in years. I never got to travel and the only times I saw him was when he would fly to New Jersey and stay with us. he was like an older brother and by far my best friend.

I spotted Danny and quickly ran to him and gave him the biggest hug I could give.  he embaraced me the same way but ten times harder.

"how have you been y/n?" he said as soon as we separated. I knew he was going to ask this question I mean its a simple question but with my mothers passing Its an unbearable question that has become not as simple to answer with ought causing concern.

"well I'm doing fine I'm just a bit tense from the hug you just gave me" I said smiling.

"hey you hugged me first I think you were nearly going to make my lungs explode!" Danny added while letting out a small giggle.

"well you're giving me a compliment that I'm strong so thank you" I said while smirking at him.

he just rolled his eyes.

he helped me with my luggage and next thing you I found myself at my aunt Karen's house. It was a decent size but it surely looked bigger in the inside. My home was more smaller and had one room. This one had three rooms so I got to have my own room which was exiting . I was quick to unpack my things and organize everything. The room was plain white so to make it more vibrant I decided it would be best to get some  lights in order for it to feel like home and add a touch of color to the room.