A/N. addressing your comments.

okay so i've had this book up for a long time and i love & appreciate every like & comment i get. HOWEVER. some of you really seem to hate the personality i gave y/n so let me explain a bit more about her. (if you haven't finished the book, you can exit out bc spoilers ig)

also! since this was purely a textfic (except for a few chapters), you didnt get to see what the characters were thinking in that moment, so i can understand misconceptions or confusion.

she's insecure. of course, she's going to doubt this anonymous person finding interest in her. & in a world where you have soulmates, there's a doubt in the back of her mind that it's not going to be her future s/o (tamaki), so she maybe thinks someone playing a joke on her. she's not a pick me, nor is she a naturally chill & laid back person. she's an anxious teenager in a stressful school for heroes in training, surrounded by powerful peers; she's not always going to be confident.

she's cautious, an overthinker, yet smart. it was odd for her to get a text from a random number & for them to confess their feelings to her. she's not going to answer straight away because she needs to process it all. she ends up guessing it's tamaki anyway, a couple of chapters later.

please for the love of god- i'm tired of seeing comments saying "if she keeps on saying this, i'm not gonna read this book." if you don't want to read it, that's fine, the book just isn't up your alley! but commenting that has no purpose other than to bring the writer down and i just find it exhausting to see it over and over again.

to end this, i'm not going to rewrite or change anything in this book because i like it the way it is and that's all that matters.

much love <3

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗦𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧 || 𝗮. 𝘁𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗶 ✔︎ 🎉