𝐨𝐡, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲? : 𝟏𝟖

You adjusted your f/c cropped jacket. Do you know the one that has long sleeves but only covers until your waist? That's the one.

You were nervous, but oh so happy.

After all, it's not every day you see color.

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵

Your plan was to introduce Tamaki to your parents. Very sudden, I know. But this is just tradition.

In this world, when you touch your soulmate, when you see color, your hearts are automatically bonded for life. Since you're bonded for life, and as that's the only person you'd spend your life with, you introduce them to your parents. Lucky for some couples, they can't deny their kids' soulmate. They're already bonded and you can't go back on it.

The world chooses this fate, not you.

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵

A ring sounded from your front door as you sat on the couch playing with your hair. "I'll get it-" you said, attempting to open the door, but your dad beat you to it.

"And who are you, young man?" His stern and gruff voice was directed at the indigo-haired, elf boy. "O-oh. I-I'm Tamaki A-a-amajiki, sir. N-nice to meet y-you." He stirred through his words, cringing as he had just embarrassed himself in front of his future father-in-law.

"Why are you here, Amajiki?" Your dad bluntly asked.

All you could do was roll your eyes. "That's enough, dad. Let him in, please." Your dad huffed and widened the door as Tamaki sent you a grateful look. He sported a black turtleneck with dark grey jeans, completed with his black and white converse. Honestly, a boyfriend look.

"Why. Is. He. Here."

"Well," you started. You motioned for Tamaki to move closer to you, which he did and you grasped his hand tightly. "I can finally see color now."

"Oh, really?"