𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 : 𝟏𝟗

It had been years since Tamaki first met your dad

It had been years since Tamaki first met your dad. It went well, just as you thought it would. Your soulmate was perfect, well-mannered, and polite, so of course, it did.

Even though it was years ago, you will never forget how your father stood, towering over your slouched and anxious boyfriend, a glare etched on his face.

And today, you would never forget how your father had tears in his eyes as he put his hand on Tamaki's shoulder, a watery smile gracing him.

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵

"So, you're getting married, huh?" He mumbled in a small voice. Your dad had always been emotional when it came to things like this.

Tamaki nodded somewhat confidently, grasping your hands in his bigger ones. You had graduated UA not just four years ago, both of you becoming widely known heroes. A power couple and inspiration to many.

"Yes, sir. If you'll allow it, that is." He stared into your father's eyes for what seemed like forever. Even you glanced at your dad, breaking your gaze from your fiancé.

Your dad sniffled, "Of course, I consent to it. You make her smile on her toughest days, and make her a better person. You make my baby girl happy, Tamaki. You're soulmates, you complete each other..." Your own e/c eyes that you got from your dad were watering now. You laughed as you covered your trembling mouth. The elf-eared hero gazed down at you lovingly, a small smile on his face.

"Thank you, sir. This means more than you'll ever know."

"I have a few conditions though." You laughed. Of course, your dad would do this.

Tamaki nodded, edging him to go on. "Make her happy. And don't break her heart. She doesn't deserve that."

You smiled up at your dad as you broke out of Tamaki's hold just to embrace your dad.

"Sir, I would never. She deserves the planet, the stars, and even more."

Your dad hugged you back before stepping up to your sweetheart of a soulmate. He had a stern expression on his face as he clasped a hand around his shoulder.

"Tamaki... Call me dad."