Chapter 3

"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Luca yelled at his son.
"Out." Chris continued to head for the stairs.
"YOUR POOR MOTHER HAS BEEN OUT OF HER MIND WITH WORRY! YOU CAN'T ANSWER YOUR PHONE?"
"Guess I didn't hear it." He said shrugging. Luca grabbed Chris's arm.
"DO NOT WALK AWAY FROM ME SON! I AM YOUR FATHER AND YOU SHOW ME THE RESPECT I DESERVE! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?"
"Respect is earned, not given father." Luca slapped his son across the face as hard as he could.
"YOU LITTLE SHIT. DON'T YOU EVER BACK TALK ME AGAIN. I DON'T KMOW WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE BUT I OWN THIS HOUSE, I'M LEADER AND YOU ARE STILL THE CHILD. YOU WANT TO ACT LIKE A BIG MAN, I'LL KNOCK YOU BACK DOWN LIKE ONE." Luca raised his hand again but Chris flitch.
"Luca enough." Bianca said coming out of the kitchen. "Leave our boy alone." Luca looked from his wife to his son.
"Go up to your room. Your mother and I will handle you later."
"Yes Sir." Chris said jerking his arm away from his day before running up the stairs.

   Bianca glared at her husband.
"Don't look at me like that Bia. He has to learn."
"No you need to learn that you are his father first and mob leader second."
"I wont put up with disrespect in my own home."
"I won't put up with you treating my children like they are common crimals."
"Leave it Bianca, NOW. Christopher walks around here like he can do whatever he wants and I'm tired of it. He has to be taught."
"Luca, I just..."
"I said leave it!" He snapped. Bianca threw her hands up in defeat.
"Fine you win but when we lose him, don't blame me. 

Meanwhile.......

Chris slammed the door to his bedroom before sliding to the ground and letting the tears fall in anger. He hated his father. He wiped the tears from his cheeks and blood from nose before getting up.  "He will pay for all he has done." He growled to himself in the mirror before picking up his autographed  Bryce Harper, Phillies foul ball off its stan and throwing it at the wall.  Bryan ducked just in time as he enter the room. The baseball barley missing his forehead.
"Fuck Chris! You almost knocked me out." He said coming into the room.
"Fucking knock and maybe you wouldn't almost get hit. Now get out."
"Just cause you faught with dad, don't take the shit out on me."
"Get out Bryan!"
"If you would just follow the rules Dad sets, he wouldn't yell at you so much."
"You can either leave or I can throw you out!" Chris stepped up to Bryan's face.
"I would really like to see you try. You know I am a better fight than you."
"Lets test that theory." Chris tighten his fist and swung at Bryan. He swerved, making Chris miss.
"Stop! I  don't want to hurt you."
"Fuck you! Fight me, you pussy." He swung at Bryan again. This time grazing his jaw. Bryan grabbed Chris's arms, jerked him around pinning them behind his back.
"I have had extensive training to be able to defend myself. Training you haven't taken yet. Don't fucking test me Chris." He shoved Chris onto his bed. "Get you fucking shit together and that temper under control." Bryan walked out.  Chris set up on his bed. His blood boiling with anger. "They are all fixing to see just how vengeful I can be." He thought to himself as he lay back on his pillow.

Early the next morning, Chris left before the sun was up to train before school.
"Can you go get your brother? He is going to late for school." Bianca asked as she cleared the table from breakfast.
"He's a big boy."
"Bryan, go now." Bryan rolled his eyes.
"Yes ma'am."
"Thank you and B, your brother needs you to be on his side right now." Bryan nodded his head as he headed upstairs.
"CHRIS!" He yelled from the top of the stairs. "MOM WANTS YOU TO HURRY. Chris?" Bryan opened Chris's door but found his room empty. "What the fuck Chris, mom and dad are going to fucking kill you." He thought to himself.
"Where's your brother?" Bianca asked as Bryan came back down to the kitchen.
"Huh?"
"Your brother? Where is Chris?"
"Oh he said he didn't want to be late and went out the front door."
"Ok sweetheart well I have some errands to run with the other wives. Don't forget you have a lunch date with Natalia  and her parents today before her parents head home; then you are to help her move her things into the guest room."
"I wont mom and yes ma'am." She kissed Bryan's cheek. Bryan watched his mother leave before jumping on the phone.

Bryan rolled his eyes before putting his phone back up