chapter 31 : moving in dorms

Today I got up early getting for moving into the dorms I got dressed into my uniform I putted my backpack on and went down stairs when I got to the door of our home I saw both my mom and dad standing there.

Y/n : mom?dad?

M/n : sweetie if your gonna move into U.A. promise us you'll call us, and when you have the time come visit us okay?

Y/n :*smiles* of course.

F/n :take care sweetheart.

Y/n : same goes for you guys.

With that I left our house. when I got to the place where its supposed to be our dorms I saw everyone else there I was amazed by how well it looked.

' from now I'll be able to see shoto very easily since we'll live together'

I blushed at the thought of us living together

' get yourself together y/n it's not only you and shoto your classmates also will live here'

Then Mr aizawa came

Mr aizawa : for now, I'm just glad that we were able to bring class 1-A to back together again.

Sero : everyone was allowed to enter the dorms,huh?

Hagakure : I had a hard time!

Jiro : that's normal...

Ojiro : the two of you were directly affected by the gas.

Asui : we were all able to get back together because of the teachers. When I watched the press conference, I thought we'd lose them, and made me sad.

Ochako : yeah

Mr aizawa : I was surprised, too. Well, I sure eve had different circumstances. Now, I'll explain briefly about the dorms, but first-- for now, we will focus on getting the provisional licenses we were planning to have you get during the training camp

Kirishima : oh yeah, they did talk about that!

Mina : so much happened that I forgot about it.

Mr aizawa: this is important. listen up. Kirishima, yaoyorozu, todoroki, y/n, Iida, Midoriya. These six went to save bakugo that night.

Asui : ribbit

Mr aizawa : your reactions tell me that you all were at least aware of it. I'm going to set aside a number of issues and say this I'd it weren't for allmights retirement, I would've expelled everyone except Bakugo,jiro and hagakure. Of course the six that went, but also the twelve who knew but didn't stop them betrayed our trust, no matter the reason. I would be grateful if you could follow the proper procedures and act properly in order to regain that trust.

Mr aizawa : that is all. Now, let's go inside. Let's have some energy!

Everyone : no, wait, How are we supposed to right now...?

Then bakugo grabbed kiminari by his collar and dragged him behind the bushes, a minute later we saw lightning. Then kiminari came out in his dumb mood.

Kiminari : yay...

We all started laughing.

Sero : what? What did Bakugo do...?*trying not to laugh*

Kirishima : sorry, everyone! This won't make up for it, but let's all go eat yakiniku tonight! With this money!

Everyone : yay!

Mr aizawa opened the doors to the dorm

Mr aizawa : each student dorm building holds one class. Girls on the right, and boys on the left. But the first floor is the common area. Foods, baths, and laundry are on this floor.