Chapter 61: Make it! Do-or-die survival training.

Flashback 

before getting your provisional hero license.

To prepare for the upcoming provisional hero licensing Exam, the first year of U.A.'s hero course continued their intensive training.

Mr. Aizawa: Most years, the provisional licensing exam includes a section on disaster rescue. so, today... we will split the classes into two teams of ten. and have training based on something similar to what will be on the exam.

A list of names appeared on the board. you were placed in team A

Uraraka: Iida-kun, Tsui-Chan, Y/n-San, we're on the same team, huh? let's do our best.

Asui: Yeah, Ribbit, ribbit.

you just Nodded since you were busy checking who is in your team and who is your rival team.

Mr. Aizawa: Now, we will begin the rescue training. everyone change into your costumes immediately and go to ground beta.

Everyone changed to their hero costumes and gathered in ground Beta. you were zoned out from the dream that you had last night.

Flashback

You were standing in a dark place, and there was only one ray of light coming, so you followed the light as you kept on going towards the light it got farther and farther away from you you reached out to touch it, but there was nothing once again. you stood there not knowing what to do, and there was a voice calling to you once more, you turned your head and saw a very handsome man standing next to you. you looked down to see that he was holding a knife with blood dripping from it. 

Y/n: W-What is happening...? Who are you?

His voice was different from those you heard in your previous dreams, -it was a lot deeper.

???: I am someone who you do not know yet, however, we will meet each other soon, sooner than you might think. you better get yourself ready it will not be an easy fight.

He lets out a laugh that makes you feel uneasy. and then you open your eyes sweating continuously.

End of flashback

' what could he mean by "better get yourself ready it will not be an easy fight" does that mean I would have to fight him in the future? why? Why was his knife bloody? Why would I need to fight someone as handsome as him?'

there were so many questions on your mind that you simply could not answer to. you were snapped out of your trans as Iida Stood in front of everyone.

Iida: I, Class representative Tenya Iida, have been designated as the leader of team A. Everyone, let us complete this rescue training so we do not bring shame to U.A. To do that, your drive and hard work will be necessary, but regarding...

Kaminari: he's still talking... he always talks about things for so long.

Kirishima: come on, let's just start the training already!

Momo: Everyone, I understand your eagerness, but let us consider the situation one more time before we begin.

Iida: Yes, It's just as yaoyorozu says.

Momo took out a digital map and pressed the button on it and it showed a map of a building.

Momo: Two hours ago, a fire broke out on the bottom floor of a large underground shopping mall. currently, the fire has been put out, and the people inside have been evacuated. However, we received word that somewhere in this underground mall, there is still one person who needs to be rescued.