Chat with shiggs😟

READ THE STORY ALL THE WAY
I was out in i guess the "living room" or something it wasn't a house more like a bar with rooms and bathrooms.

Shiggraki had told me he wanted to talk to me,well i guess that was the reason i came out in the first place he brought me in a back room that kinda looked like a office but a bit run down and the lights were flickering .

Y/N: Um shiggs dude were not back here to have me killed right?😧
I was honestly a tad scared. I know stupid right? Im a proooo how can i be scared? idk man.

Shiggy:Dont call me no "shiggs" thats dumb and no. If i wanted to kill you i would ahve done it from  the beginning.

Well i guess thats good ig that he DOESNT wanna kill me but i still wanna know why we are back here soo.

                                    {<3} <— timeskip

After the talk.
Man idk what this mans problem is but he needs therapy and eczema lotion or sum cause practically EVERY time i said something "snarky" as he called it,he began itching up a storm. (i dont call shiggy crusty i just belive its eczema and it gets bad so he scratches it).

He was literally tryna get me to join the league like?? If i wasn't a hero then hell ya i would but no .
—————————————————————
WITH HAWKS WHEN  YOU GOT TAKEN!!!

It wasn't to late at night when i went to go see y/n, i noticed she had called me earlier but i didn't answer cause i was out with my boyfriend (dabi).
So i didn't the most smart thing ofc i called her.
She didn't answer so i texted her a few times i just left it alone maybe shes in the shower or lost her phone or something cause shes mot sleep her insomniac ass wouldn't be. (i have insomnia and other stories they be makin y/n go to be by 9:00pm and shit like she got the most perfect sleeping schedule its so annoying)
So I just went home i wasn't gonna stress she's probably busy. I had stopped at mcdonald's first to get me a lil sum to eat rq.

Mcd worker:Hello welcome to mcdonald's what would you like.

Hawks: I want a 20 peice chicken nugget meal with large fries and a caramel frappichino?

Mcd worker:.....uh ok thats good your total is 25.49 you can pay at the first window.

Hawks: Alright thanks.

I finally ordered my food this bitch kinda sounded like she was judging me a bit which was rude.
After i got my food and went home i checked my phone to see if y/n called i know shes a pro and all dat but she cant be to busy to answer my phone call.

So,I went to her house when i pulled up the door was already open which was strang i pulled out one of my wings and sharpened it to be a weapon and walked inside.

When i got inside the tv was on and the kitchen light was to, I called out for her a few times but no response was in return, i walked to the living room and there was her phone sitting right on the couch.

I ran upstairs to see if y/n was there to my suprise she wasnt in her room OR the bathroom. WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE.

Its not like she left cause her phone is still here and her car aswell.

Im gonna go on a limb and say she like got stolen? i dont fawken know but i need to find her.Hopefully shes ok shes a pro theres definitly villians out to get her.