♣Chapter 11♣

TARGET: 30+ VOTES
The sight in front of them made their blood boil..

You bastard what the hell you're doing here ha?? Aaru's loud and angry voice boomed in the whole mansion..

Aaru he's our PAPA.. Ruhi scolded her..

PAPA aaru laughed mockingly..

He's the bastard who handed me to Shivay.. He's of Shivay.. He's the murderer or our parents.. He's behaving nicely towards you because scientifically you're 5 seconds older than me so you'll be Mafia Queen first.. He can't be Mafia King because of some legal issues.. He just wanted property and money nothing else.. He's a traitor he played with our emotions.. He's Rohit Malhotra.. Aaru spotted out everything bitterly..

Ruhi had tears in her eyes because of betrayal..

She chuckled bitterly and said is anyone else betraying me then please tell me bcoz I HATE PEOPLE WHO BETRAY she yelled the last part loudly..

She fell on her knees crying bitterly..

Ryan saw all these commotions and ran to Ruhi..

She was very vulnerable at this state she just wanted someone to cry on their shoulders..

Ryan Sat down near her and pulled her in his arms..

She cried her heart out but then wiped her eyes after a minute or so..

She pulled away from Ryan and changed her face into cold..

She smirked at Rohit and said so Mr.Malhotra you're the master mind behind Shivay..

Father of Shivay Malhotra right, you think me as a fool that you can fool me..

I know you're a traitor from the beginning but I didn't expect that you killed our parents..

But now the game will be spicy and don't think that you know my weakness and strength if you're thinking that then your a fool..

I'll let someone know about me what they wanted to know..

And as far as you, you don't know who I'm till now..

Now as you woke the bitch who was sleeping inside me you have to face the consequences..

Tsk... Tsk... I pity on you Mr.Malhotra.. Madhu said in pitiful voice..

While Aaru high-fived with Madhu..

Ruhi hugged her both sisters and cried her heart out..

They both calmed her down.. Ryan glared at Malhotra making him shiver..

Ryan gestured him to get out through his cold eyes making him to run..

Ruhi wiped her tears and pulled from her sisters and took her phone..

She dialled her P.A..

Hello Vaishu.. [Ruhi]

Hello Ma'am [Vaishu]

Vaishu I want every detail about Malhotra and his bastard son.. [Ruhi]

Ma'am are you okay?? [Vaishu]

Do as I say [Ruhi]

Yes Ma'am [Vaishu]

She hung up the call and changed to her cheerful form while her heart was broken into millions of pieces..

Aur Chutanki yaha aane ka abhi tumhe man hua kya?? She asked narrowing her eyes to Madhu..

Aisa nahi hai dii bas mein ab yaha aayi London se wapas.. Madhu replied..

Oh acha teri ma kesi hai?? Aaru asked her..

Bhot achi hai papa ke bina she said bitterly..

Chalo ab tumhari favorite Aloo Paratha kathe hai.. Ruhi said and dragged them to the dining table..

Thank you dada for this amazing banner.. itsmeaarya_02

How's this chappy??

Do vote, comment and follow me..

Radhe Radhe..