♣Epilogue♣

Ash also won award..😍😍😍
••••••••••••••••••••

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.. Loud scream escaped Ruhi's mouth as she was going through labor pain..

Here Ryan was pacing back and forth impatiently just waiting to see his unborn baby and wife..

After hearing her scream he was about to run inside the OT but Shrey held him on the spot..

After few minutes mother's scream was subsided by baby's cry..

Ryan rushed inside the OT before doctor can come out and asked him to enter..

Doctor left the OT after mumbling Unbelievable under his breath..

But Ryan didn't care about anything he rushed and saw his two princess..

Yes he finally won in the argument which happened between Ruhi and Ryan.. He wished for baby girl like her and she wished for naughty boy like him..

He whispered Aayuhi in the little girl's ear..

Aayuhi giggled..

He then went towards Ruhi and saw her tired figure..

Ruhi baby.. He hugged her tightly that she couldn't even breath..
•••••••••••••
Two months later..

Ruhi we're going to be late come down soon.. Ryan yelled from downstairs..

Ruhi rushed down with Aayuhi in her hand..

Ryan is throwing a party for Aayuhi's 2 months birth ceremony..

Let's go.. Ruhi said and the trio left for the party..
•••••••••••••
Now let's welcome Mr and Mrs Seghal.. The host shouted..

Ruhi and Ryan went to the stage and took this seats with Aayuhi in Ruhi's hands..

Let's welcome our new and soon-to-be MAFIA QUEEN to this world.. Host replied and Ruhi held Aayuhi above her head showed her to the whole world..

MY TWO ADORABLE QUEEN'S.. Ryan said and hugged both of them..

That's how they became a complete family..

~THE END~

How's the epilogue??

Hope you all enjoyed the story..

Gonna miss Ryan and Ruhi..

Do vote, comment and follow me..

Radhe Radhe..