♣Chapter 12♣

#Unedited..

{Her Pov}
My life is full of betrayal.. My whole life is a lie.. Why god Why only me..

I was crying my heart out when I felt Ryan sitting beside me and caress my hair..

I know you now hate me so much but I wanna tell you the truth..

In first I acted like I fell in love with you just to get the information of your Mafia..

But eventually I fell in love with you and then I asked papa and he agreed that's the only reason I married you..

And the photos you showed me is also Real I won't say that it's morphing and all..

It was when I first met you and I took a picture of your some important documents..

But I truly loved you Ruhi.. He said and was about to get up but I pulled him back and hugged him instantly..

I know Ryan you asked me right that how aaru was in Shivay's custody..

It was then when I came back to India after my work..

When I entered inside I saw Mr.Malhotra tied and had some bruises all over his body..

When I was about to go near him I heard Aaru screaming my name and I turned to see Shivay holding her by gripping her hair tightly..

He warned me to do nothing and he dragged aaru with him..

After that I tried to release her but he was always with her..

So I couldn't do anything to him.. But till now I don't know about his mastermind but not any more..

I'm gonna destroy their empire first and then burn them alive and they will be begging for my mercy but I'll kill them..

I'll help you in this Ruhi.. We're in it together.. Ryan said holding my hand..

Love you Ryan.. I said and pecked his lips..

Love you too Ruhi.. He hugged me so tightly..

Time for some fun Malhotra's..

I called Vaishu..

Hello Vaishu [Ruhi]

Hello Ma'am [Vaishu]

How many times I told you don't call me Ma'am.. [Ruhi]

Sorry Ma- I mean Ruhi [Vaishu]

Hn that's good.. [Ruhi]

Now call the reporter and inform them that in Shivay Malhotra office we found so many packets of cocaine and illegal stuffs.. And then call James and inform him to sneak inside Malhotra Mansion and place some cocaine.. Okay?? [Ruhi]

Okay Ruhi I'll do it right away.. [Vaishu]

Vaishu hung the call and did her task correctly..
••••••••••••••
Sir what happened you all here suddenly.. Malhotra asked to the police officer who barged inside their mansion..

Yes Mr.Malhotra we got a news that in your mansion you're hiding cocaine and many illegal stuffs.. Police officer replied..

What rubbish who gave you the information Sir.. Malhotra asked gritting his teeth..

U don't need to know that Mr. Malhotra let us do our work or I have my own ways.. Police officer said sternly..

Malhotra moved aside and after the raid they got so much of illegal stuffs..

Mr

Mr.Malhotra we're gonna arrest you and your son and You both will be in the jail for life time.. Income tax officer said and took them both to the jail..
•••••••••••••
Malhotra you have someone waiting to see you, you both have five minutes for each.. The jail warden said and opened the gate and both stepped out and went to the visitor's room..

I hope you're doing fine here Malhotra's.. Ruhi said with a sinister smirk..

You, you bloody bitch!! Shivay growled but her smirk just widened..

You're gonna pay for this bitch!! Rohit barked at her..

But she just laughed and said Uske liye aap dono zinda hona chahiye na.. She said making both of them scared and confused..

You both are gonna die soon that too inside this jail itself.. She said and left making both of them confused..
••••••••••••
Mr.Malhotra and his son died inside the police station by their jail mates.. News reporter read the sensational and breaking news of the country..

Ruhi just smirked and said Game Over Malhotra..
...........................................................

How's this chappy??

Epilogue today or tomorrow??

I planned to much for this story but because of less votes and comments I ended this story..

Hope you liked this chappy..

Do vote, comment and follow me..

Radhe Radhe..