-Nightmares- (DoDam)

<<<♡>>>

Everything was black, completely black. Looking around myself, I saw nothing but darkness. Is there any escape from here? Will I be able to see the light?

I ran and ran to a point that I was running in just one spot over and over again. Where am I actually? I stood still on the spot I was running over again and again and stared off the distance. Why is my life so miserable?

I kept thinking this. “Hold yourself together, Doyoung!” This voice of my inner self was what kept me going.

Suddenly I felt my body hitting  something, to a point the darkness was pushing my body. Then I realized that the space behind me was closing. I started running again, this time with fear. I didn’t want to get squished in this pit of darkness.

I was scared to death. Suddenly the force behind me stopped. I stood still. Slowly I saw a tint of light. I went a bit forward and saw my family. My friends. My lover.

They were all chatting happily and goofing around. I cracked a laugh seeing them so happy with each other. But then they noticed me and glared at me?

I got confused but still smiled at them. I wanted to say something but got cut off by one of my friends, Park Jeongwoo. “What are you doing here, Doyoung hyung?” He asked with coldness evident in his voice. Then he glared at me. I opened my mouth to say something, but this time I got cut off by Jihoon hyung. “So you won’t let us live happily even here?” He sarcastically asked.

“What do you mean, hyung?” I asked with my eyebrows knitted together in confusion.

“Oh don’t play so dumb!” Mashiho hyung laughed. “We don’t want you here, Kim Doyoung!” He shouted. I just blinked. What the hell is this all about? “You’re pathetic Doyoung hyung!” Haruto said out. “You’re pathetic!!” He shouted. “What is this all about?” I asked half-shouting.

“Don’t you know?” Jeongwoo shouted back. “You are just trying to ruin our lives!” He shouted with so much rage.

“W-what do you mean? I-I don’t get it..Please calm down..” My voice came out as a whisper.

“You are a disgrace to your family, friends, lover and everyone, Doyoung.” My father spoke out with a disappointed look written on his face.

“Dad..” I called out.

“Shut up Doyoung!” My mother shouted. “You’re just a burden to all of us! Go away! Let us live happily!” Hot tears streamed down my face. Am I that bad?

I looked at my lover, Yedam hyung. He just stood there still with an annoyed look on his face. “Doyoung-ah..” He called out my name as I looked at his dark orbs. His voice was filled with coldness. “Please leave us alone. We want to be happy.” He said which made me feel like just disappearing from this world.

“Yedamie hyung..” My voice cracked. “You too?” I felt my heart aching. I felt so vulnerable. “I hate you Kim Doyoung! We all do!” He shouted making my heart breaking into million pieces. What did I even do to deserve all this?

They all soon vanished, leaving all alone again. I broke down.

“Why?” I clenched my hands in a fist with tears streaming down my cheeks uncontrollably. I held my chest tight and sat down with tear-painted cheeks.

Why am I still alive after this? Can’t I just disappear?

Suddenly I felt the darkness pushing me, but this time from both sides. I was getting squished to death.

“No! NO!” I cried out. But it was all in vain. I lost my hope. My time has came to an end. They were right. I’m just pathetic!

-

“Doyoung-ah!! Doyoung!” Doyoung felt his body being shook by someone. He finally woke up from the slumber. His eyes were teary. He was breathing heavily and cold sweats were dripping from his head, down to his neck.

“What happened?!” He sat up straight before looking at  side and saw his loving boyfriend, Yedam looking at him with worry evident in his eyes.

Without wasting another moment, he pulled the elder one in a tight embrace. He hid his face in Yedam’s chest. The latter felt something wet in his chest, so he quickly cupped his boyfriend’s cheeks and it broke his heart.

He never saw his beloved one crying so helplessly.

“H-hyung, I’m scared..” Doyoung said with his voice trembling, tears running down his cheeks.

“It’s okay, your Damie hyung is here. Everything will be alright” Yedam rubbed his boyfriend’s back, assuring the crying boy.

Doyoung started calming down at his boyfriend’s touch.

“What happened, baby?” Yedam asked with the other one resting on his chest.

"Everything was dark. You said that you hate me. I was a disgrace.” Doyoung kept babbling as the latter’s eyes softened. He placed a soft kiss on Doyoung’s forehead.

“Hyung, I’m scared!” Doyoung said as he hugged Yedam’s body, nuzzling his nose on his chest. Yedam just smiled and brushed his hands through the younger one’s fluffy hair.

“But..” Doyoung paused for a second before continuing, “Do you really hate me hyung?” He asked in a small and sad tone.

Yedam softly smiled. “Why would I Doyoung-ah? There’s nothing in you to hate. Rather..” He paused. Doyoung kept looking at him with glossy eyes waiting for an answer. “I love you so much, baby!” Doyoung looked up at that and smiled. He had glossy eyes, rosy cheeks with a red nose and that literally made the other boy melt. He smiled lovingly before giving  a soft peck on Doyoung’s lips.

 “I really do! Don’t you think something else, okay?” Doyoung nodded with a shy smile.

They stayed like that for sometimes, a fluffy Doyoung with his head on Yedam’s chest while the latter was hugging him as a whole.. “Let’s sleep now, hmm?” The elder one asked while the other one cutely nodded.

Yedam kept brushing his hand through Doyoung’s soft hair until the latter fell asleep.

He smiled lovingly at the sight of his lover sleeping peacefully with his mouth slightly opened.

“I love you, Doyoung-ah.” Then he planted a soft kiss on the said boy’s top of head and fell asleep as well.

<<<♡>>>

Teuha!! First of all sorry for ghosting yall for more than 10 days lol

Yes Im back now and I'll update too but once a week only and I'll start working on ur requests too! *grins*

I know this one isnt so interesting but I kinda liked it >__<

Anyways stay healthy!! Teuba~!!!