-Tutor me senpai!- (SukHoon)

<<<♡>>>

“Hyung! What will I do?!!” Jihoon cried out while clinging onto Hyunsuk.

“How would I know? You should have paid attention to the class.” Hyunsuk said trying to get Jihoon off him but failed.

“Paying attention? Hyung he literally bunks most of the classes.” Junkyu mocked as Hyunsuk sighed. “You have to face the consequences now, Jihoon-ah.”

Jihoon let go off Hyunsuk and held both of this hands, “Hyung please convince Junkyu to help me!” He begged as Junkyu scolded, “Yah! You and I are in different classes!” Jihoon cheekily smiled.

“But that doesn’t mean you can’t help me giving the excuse of going to washroom.” Saying so, he let go off Hyunsuk’s hands and booped Junkyu’s nose with his finger.

Junkyu closed his eyes in disappointment. “Dear Park Jihoon I don’t have that much time if I want to finish my paper.”

“Oh come on, just write half then help me. You’d pass by that.” Hyunsuk slightly chuckled at that.

Junkyu’s eyes widened. “Yah! Do you think I studied that hard just to pass?” He questioned as Jihoon sighed. “We all know that Mashiho guy will help you.” Jihoon said. Junkyu was about to say something but Hyunsuk stopped them.

“Now don’t argue too much.” He looked at Jihoon and smiled. “I’ll tell a friend of mine to help you.” Jihoon’s eyes sparkled at that which made Hyunsuk forget about anything else in the world. Those pair of eyes could literally heal someone.

“Thank you, Hyunsuk hyung! You’re the best!” Saying so, Jihoon pulled Hyunsuk in a tight hug which made Junkyu to chuckle slightly.

Jihoon eyed him as if telling him that why did he chuckle.

Junkyu just shook his head, “You two look so cute together.” Hyunsuk became slightly red at that. “Yah don’t say that!” He whined as Junkyu laughed along with Jihoon. “Why hyung? Are you shy?” They teased him together.

As Hyunsuk was gonna deny, the bell rang meaning that they would have to go to their respective classes now. Jihoon had dread written all over his face. “Hyung, please tell your friend to help me!” He pleaded as Hyunsuk smiled and nodded. “Alright alright.” And after that Jihoon and Junkyu ran to their classes while Hyunsuk entered his class as well.

-

“HYUNG THANK YOU!!!” Hyunsuk covered his ears due to the loud scream of Park Jihoon.

“Yah! You don’t have to shout!” Junkyu scolded as Jihoon laughed. “But hyung, I think I’ll do better than just passing!” Jihoon thanked as his eyes were sparking. Hyunsuk felt overwhelmed at that.

He would literally do anything to see this sparkles playing in a certain Park Jihoon’s adorable boba eyes again!

“You don’t have to thank me, idiot!” Hyunsuk playfully said as Jihoon smiled cheekily.

Junkyu who was 3rd-wheeling all the time sighed and said, “You guys make me feel so single.” He dramatically sighed again. Hyunsuk whined at that as Jihoon was laughing seeing Hyunsuk getting all shy at this.