-The magic of love- (HaruYoung)

• Harry Potter universe (Hogwarts au)

 <<<♡>>>

“I don’t think it’s a good idea, Yuna.” Doyoung said, sitting at the corner of the Gryffindor common room.

“But imagine he will date you if you use that potion on him!” his friend Yuna excitedly said as the boy just sighed. “But isn’t that lame that I’ll use a love potion to make him fall for me?” Doyoung asked fidgeting with your finger.

“No it’s not! His feelings will grow automatically if he is in a relationship with you!” She convinced. Only a sigh  escaped from the taller boy’s mouth “But that’s Watanabe Haruto we’re talking about.” He stated looking down to his lap. Yuna just pouted, “I bought this love potion using my money and now it’s going to be wasted.” Doyoung knew well that she was acting like this just to convince him. But still, after all she bought it using her own money.

“If I return the money then it’ll be okay right?” He asked as she whined, “Please Dobby, just a dose won’t harm!” The boy named Doyoung looked at his best friend’s pleading expression. Yuna is gonna convince him no matter what happens. So he just sighed and gave in while a proud smile was plastered on her lips.

“But how will you make him drink the potion?” The elder one asked quite confused. It’s not that he’d randomly hand him a drink and Haruto would drink it without any hesitation.

“I got it all planned.” She winked as he nodded with slightly crossed brows.

“Now let’s not talk about this, someone might hear us.” Yuna suggested making the latter to nod. “Goodnight then.” Doyoung said ass he got up. She greeted back and went to her dormitory with a victory smile.

-

“You sure this is gonna work?” The boy named Doyoung asked his friend while they were waiting for someone to come and get the potion.

“Don’t worry dear Kim Doyoung..Oh there he comes!” The taller one eyes the direction Yuna was looking into and his brows came together at that. “But why would Haruto’s best friend mix love potion in his drink??” He asked the younger one almost in disbelief.

“I said don’t worry.” She smirked as you just shrugged.

“Oh Yuna.” The guys who was Haruto’s best friend greeted your friend while she smiled.

“Here’s the potion, Jeongwoo. Make sure that he doesn’t get suspicious okay?” She asked handing him the bottle of the love potion. The guy named Jeongwoo nodded sincerely and smiled at Doyoung.

“Don’t worry I’m gonna make sure he falls for you!” Hearing this he chuckled but blushed a little.

Jeongwoo waved them goodbye and went away. “How did you manage him to do it?” Doyoung asked, quite curious. She just winked and said, “Magic!” He crossed your eyebrows at that, “Don’t tell me that you..used a spell on him..” The taller boy said with a low voice.

The shorter one playfully hit his shoulder at that, “Of course not!” Doyoung just giggled slightly and started walking towards the Gryffindor common room with Yuna following him behind.

That night Doyoung was quite curious if the potion worked or not. Honestly it was giving him stress at one point. Taking a deep breath, he looked at the ceiling. “Whatever happens tomorrow, I’m ready for the worst!”  He muttered out before closing his eyelids and forcing himself to sleep.

-

The next day came but still no sign of Haruto. Like if he was under the love potion, he would try to find Doyoung now. Sighing, Doyoung got out of the charms class room but didn’t find Yuna anywhere. She always meets up with him outside of his class room cause they chose different subjects.