"UM

"UM...HELLO..?"

Chifuyu's voice resonated in the dimly lit room, his weight was being supported by the door frame while his head was peaking in,

"Come in," A stern, velvety voice said, the blonde boy gulped nervously and ambled in stiffly,

"Did you need me for...something?" He stood in front of the older woman, her eyes not once leaving the sheet of paper, she seemed to be correcting test sheets. What could she have possibly called him in for? Did he do something wrong? Is he getting kicked out? 

He was responded by silence instead of an answer, has he finally done it this time? He's getting expelled isn't he.

"Yes..." She answered, her voice voice drifting off as she carefully scanned the paper in her hands, Chifuyu internally groaned at her slow response, he had things to do and places to go. Besides he had to go watch the remaining episodes of Sailor moon.

He watched her carefully mark certain places on the paper with the cherry red ink pen, his toes curling in and out against the box of his shoes due to restlessness, he prevented himself from grumbling out load by chewing on his bottom lip, eyebrows twitching in anticipation since a few seconds passed by for what seemed like hours. 

The pen cap attached itself to the pen with a click, the short haired woman finally lifted her head to meet with blue azure eyes that held impatience and slight anxiousness, noticing this, she sighed audibly,

"I'm going to cut to the chase, the literature club's room is going to be occupied by the volunteers for upcoming festival for at least two weeks, so we're going to need to move out for while,"

Chifuyu heaved a sigh, the knotting feeling in his throat and stomach fading away, "Ah is that so," 

"Yes, we're going to be residing in the lab, with the science students for a while. I just need you to inform that to the other students."

"Oh oka—" Wait a minute. Isn't that [Y/N]'s club? Chifuyu's eyes widened as a pink hue dabbed his chubby cheeks, he tried his best not to smile, 

"Alright, I'll be in my way, thank you." He bowed as a sign of respect to his superior, his face stayed neutral, but as soon as his back was turned against the teacher, his lips immediately formed into a wide grin, he clenched his fist in satisfaction and accomplishment and walked out of the room eagerly, leaving the poor teacher weirded out by his actions. Why was he so happy about getting kicked out of his club room? 

 Why was he so happy about getting kicked out of his club room?