JUNE'S SUMMER winds poured in through the open glass frames, settling it's ecstasy onto the sleeping boy's skin, much to his delight

JUNE'S SUMMER winds poured in through the open glass frames, settling it's ecstasy onto the sleeping boy's skin, much to his delight. The dandelions fluttered along the soft breeze, like a human's eyelashes flutter close, awaiting a kiss from their lover. The grasshoppers chirped their presence throughout the city. 

 Chifuyu slammed his screeching alarm clock shut, he rubbed his eyes and stretched his arms, yawning, but once he checked the time, he screeched, mimicking his alarm clock. He was late.

He quickly freshened up and put on his uniform, a white collared shirt with a red tie that is usually worn under a dark blue blazer but Chifuyu didn't have time for that, so he just rolled up the sleeves of his shirt up to his elbow and hastily straightened the wrinkles of his black pants. After doing that, he made a run for it from his room that was littered with dirty socks, a few magazines, crumpled balls of paper and his favourite mangas,

He was up all night plotting. Plotting on how he could get closer to [Y/N] and possibly win her heart. 

Now any other normal human being with common sense would know that what was written in these fictional fantasies would obviously not apply to real life. But not Chifuyu...not him. Besides it's not like he had any other options, he doesn't really have any friends other than this one violent dude who can't read. So this was his one and only, last, desperate option.

Chifuyu did ask his friend but never again.

◒◒◒

"Baji-san, there's this girl I like, and she's really pretty, is there anything I could do to get her to like me—"

"Arson."

"What"

"L-like set her heart on fire or something...I don't fucking know.."

◒◒◒

Chifuyu dashed down the staircase and was greeted by, well, silence. 

I guess mom already left for work. 

He shrugged, it was pretty common in his household. His parents were both working and they usually leave him home alone due to their tedious jobs. Chifuyu didn't really mind though, he knew how busy they were. Though he was a bit sour about the fact that they had to work on Saturdays as well.

He hurriedly trotted towards the dining table and grabbed a slice of bread, a fucking slice of bread out of all the variety of food displayed, and placed it between his lips. He then leaned down to adjust and roll down the sleeve of his socks, his back facing the open window, where a purr resonated.

"Peke J..!" Chifuyu's lips curled into a delightful smile, but soon dropped into a frown, along with the slice of bread, once he realized he couldn't entertain his furry friend due to his tardiness.