Prologue

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙿𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚁𝚘𝚗 𝚆𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜. 𝙶𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚢 𝚆𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚢, 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚁𝚘𝚗 𝚆𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚢. 𝙶𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚁𝚘𝚗. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝙷𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚊 𝚐𝚞𝚢 𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚑𝚎𝚛. 𝙱𝚞𝚝, 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚁𝚘𝚗 𝚍𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛?

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠? 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚗, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢!

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎
      His Best Friend's Sister

Red hair, talented and smart.

These are the first three words you come up with if you talk about the Weasley family. Ronald Weasley is the eldest of the two, Ginevra well we better go with Ginny Weasley the youngest. With the age of eighteen and sixteen, they are known as 'the redheads'.

Ron Weasley is Mr. Popular at school. All the girls are going crazy around him, to Ginny's biggest regret, of course. He always comes home with another random girl. One evening, he even came home with one of Ginny's friends. Even with the English teacher, but she was just an intern.

He's one of the jocks, and has a lot of friends. Together with his most close best friend, Harry James Potter, they're running the school. Their biggest rival is Draco Malfoy. He's on the basketball team and hates the football team. The rivalry between the football and basketball guys is big.

Ginny Weasley, little sister of Ron is known as the sweet one. She's a strong, powerful young lady, and she knows what she wants. She seems confident, but she's actually quite insecure. However, she can always count on her brother for everything.

Nobody would dare to hurt Ginny, because if they would hurt her, they would have to deal with Ron. And if there's one thing you don't want, then that's a fight with Ron. Football is not his only passion, every Wednesday at 5:00 p.m he goes boxing. He has a personal coach, and it's not a secret that he has enough muscles to beat someone into hospital.

But if you don't hurt his little sister, then there's no problem. He never got into trouble for fighting, simply because Ron doesn't fight. He's the first one to avoid problems or any kind of trouble, but if he needs to defend someone, and especially his little sister, then he won't think about the consequences for once.

The redheads love each other to death, but they also fight a lot. Like... A lot. If you live in their house, you would sometimes think that they hate each other more than anything. But that's their way of showing each other that they love and care about each other.

They appreciate everything about each other. But lately, her brother has been a little more protective since he saw that Draco Malfoy, his rival shows more interest in his little sister than he should. Rumors go around that he has his eyes on her, but Ron is not really sure what he's up to.

He's afraid that he will use her, or do things with her no guy should do. Guys aren't allowed to touch his little sister, because in his eyes; she's still an innocent kid. So he decided to make two rules. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Rule number one is simple : "Don't date someone like Draco Malfoy. They are pigs. They just want your body. Because, you are the most beautiful girl out there."

Rule number two :
"Never fall for any of my friends. They're off limits."

Rule number two would be easy as well, right?