Chapter 4

Ginny was walking inside the hallways of the school, holding her books in her hands and making her way towards her locker. She was walking all alone, keeping her eyes focused so that she wouldn't bump into someone.

When she was by her locker, she filled in the combination and opened it up. She wanted to put her books inside of it, but before she even had the chance to, someone slammed her locker shut. "You owe me ten dollars for the laundry works."

Ginny turned around, her eyebrows raised. She analyzed who stood before her, and when she recognized Harry, she rolled her eyes. "I owe you just nothing, please leave me alone. You don't want to be seen with 'Ron's little sister', do you?" Ginny groaned.

"I was just joking back then," Harry said, balling his fists, "I didn't know you were psychotic" He whisper- shouted at her, taking her by her arm. "Psychotic" Ginny scoffed, "good word choice for someone like you?" She said, "I just spilled some drink over your head, what's the big deal anyways." Ginny said.

"You ruined my shirt," Harry said, "and I needed to wash my hair at least three times because it stuck together." He hissed. "Well you got what you deserved," Ginny angrily said, "and now leave me alone. Now, and always." She said.

"Why were you even so upset? I was just fooling around together with your brother," Harry said, raising his eyebrows a little bit, "I don't get it, why you became so mad at me." Harry asked. "Excuse me, don't get it?" Ginny asked.

"Because you were an prat, Harry. And you know it," Ginny scoffed, "'only friends in her dreams', that was it right? I thought we were friends, but apparently I was wrong." Ginny said. "How can we even be friends if we only spoke twice to each other? Don't fool yourself, Ginny. It was stupid to think that in the first place." Harry said, shaking his head.

Ginny's eyes widened and she felt as if she was stabbed in the back. Sure, he has a point. They only spoke twice, but the conversation felt so good, and just... friendly. It felt as if they really were becoming friends. But apparently he's just a git who thinks he's everything when he's totally not.

"Well I am sorry that I thought you were a better person than you actually are." Ginny scoffed, turning around again and putting her books in her locker. But Harry didn't leave, at least not yet.

"Pathetic," Ginny whispered underneath her breath, "I hate you," she growled. "Well bad luck for you because I'll be at your house very, very often from now on." Harry said, an evil smirk appearing on his face. Ginny closed her locker and faced Harry again, annoyingly staring at him. "Does Cho know about it?" Ginny asked.

"About what?" Harry chuckled. "I've seen so many movies, and I've read too many books, to not understand this situation", Ginny said, "you're interested in me, and that's why you'll come over my house as often as you possibly can," Ginny said, a small smile appearing on her face as she went on,

"you'll try to annoy me as much as possible, just because you like me and you don't know how to express your feelings. But oh Harry, I'm so so sorry, but that's not going to happen. But I promise you, I won't tell your girlfriend." [😶😂🤣🤣 guys sorry but Ginny is kinda me- I mean I'm the writer so...🤣🤣 BHAHAHAHA...Ok...back to the story]

Harry started laughing, but you could see at the veins in his neck and on his temple that he wasn't really happy with what Ginny told him. He put his hand next to Ginny's head on the lockers and came closer to her, their faces inches apart.

Harry looked into her eyes, thoughtfully, and squeezed his eyes a little bit. "I don't do underaged girls." Harry whispered, their lips almost brushing each others when he spoke. Almost, they didn't actually touch.

Ginny could feel her heart beating faster. Not because she liked it, but because she couldn't escape, and she didn't know what was about to happen. "You're not my type, Ginny. Don't even hope you'll ever be. I don't fall for selfish, psychotic and stubborn girls." He said, "or did I say girl? I meant baby sisters." He said.

Ginny was too full of hatred at the moment to answer him and to fire back with any kind of smart remark. She just stared at him, her eyes big and wide, and didn't say a word. "Right," Harry said, "you understood me." he said, eyeing her up and down.

"And by the way... When I saw you in your bikini..." Harry said, pulling back so that there was more space between their bodies, "you have nothing to call sexy, so as I said so, not my type."

Ginny's blood started to boil and she pressed her lips on each other, taking a deep breath before acting all sassy again.

"And you have nothing either, so no right to point things out on me."(I guess u guys know what I'm talking about. I'm just too innocent to write that word-)

Heyyyyyyyyy! Sorry for late update u know I'm lazy. Hope you like it. Byeeee😘