Chapter 1

"Weasley! Weasley! Weasley!"

All students, dressed in red, blue and yellow the colors of Hogwarts High, were all screaming, cheering, dancing and shouting the last three minutes of the football game. Ginny Weasley was one of them, cheering in the crowd, supporting her big brother.

"Come on Ron! Show me that you're a real Weasley!" She shouted. Ron caught her gaze and he stiffly nodded at her, him being completely focused on the game. He winked encouragingly at her, and Ginny smiled, folding her hands together.

"Let's go..." She whispered to herself, hoping that her brother would make the final points. The game is almost finished and they're on a tie against durmstrang High. So yeah, it's their biggest rival so they need to win. They just need to.

The crowd gasped and jumped up in unison as the final seconds started ticking away. Ron ran with the ball in his hand, and from the moment he realized that he wouldn't make it on his own, he reacted like a pro. "Harry, Catch!" He yelled.

Harry Potter, his best friend caught the ball as Ron threw at him.

And right when the time is up, Harry scored the last, and final point, causing Hogwarts High to win the game. The whole tribune was going crazy and all students ran off of it, grabbing the two guys who made the team win, and they were cheering, dancing, shouting as crazy because they won.

Ron held the trophy high in the air while their smile was bigger than ever before, and after a while, the two guys stood on their own feet again.

"Nice job, Bro" Ron said, fist- bumping Harry. "Couldn't have done it without you" He replied.

Ginny came up to them and jumped in her brother's arms. "Congratulations, big brother" She sniggered, "you totally deserved the win." She said, "I knew you could do it" she whispered in his ear.

"I love you lil' sis" Ron replied, before he was slurped into the celebrating crowd again. Ginny stared at Harry for a while and then smiled softly, putting a strain of her red hair behind her ear. "Congratulations to you too, Harry" Ginny said, "they wouldn't have won without you."

He held put his helmet on the ground, and smiled thankfully at the redhead. Sure, Ginny had seen Harry plenty of times in her house, but she never really spoke to him. The only thing she had said to him before was a simple "hello" because she saw him in her house often. But more than that? Nope, not one decent conversation.

"Thanks," Harry said. Ginny shifted her feet uncomfortably and stared at the ground for a while, not really knowing what to do or say. She wants to talk to him, but she doesn't know how to start a conversation. And walking away would be ignorant and rude.

"So..." Harry said, clearing his throat, "you coming to the party tonight?" He asked, trying to talk to her. Ginny looked up and giggled a little bit, going with her hand through her hair, "well yeah..." She said, "Ron is still my brother and the party happens to be at my house so..." She said.

Harry laughed and shook his head, rubbing the back of his neck in slight embarrassment. "My bad," he chuckled, "I sometimes forget that my best friend has an extremely cute sister." He said, flirtatiously winking at her.

Ginny raised an brow. Harry cleared his throat "So I guess I'll see you tonight?" asked Harry, and he touched her arm for a split of a second. It was a fragile, soft touch which only lasted for a fraction of a second, but still it felt like an electric shock.

"Yeah ofc-" Ginny wanted to reply, but some students bumped into her, causing her to fall. Harry was quick to react and caught her in his arms, before she would hit the ground. Their bodies were practically pressed against each other, and their faces were inches apart. It took Ginny some seconds to realize how close they were. "Oh I am so sorry" She apologized, blushing deeply.

"You're okay?" Harry laughed. Ginny nodded slowly and smiled, especially when she realized that he was still holding her, even though she could easily stand by her own. His arm was wrapped around her waist, and her hand rested on his chest. They had barely spoken to each other, but yet it felt comfortable.

"Uh- excuse me?" A bitchy, arrogant female voice called out. Ginny and Harry both turned their head, and when Ginny saw a girl with black hair, she quickly released from Harry. "What do you think your doing?" The girl asked, pulling Ginny by her arm, away from Harry, and she took his arm, draping it over her shoulders.

"It's nothing, Cho" Harry groaned, "she's Ron's little sister, she fell and I caught her on time." Harry explained, rolling his eyes. "Hand off of my boyfriend," Cho scoffed at Ginny, who just awkwardly stood there.

"Cho..." Harry sighed, "I'm sorry for her," Harry said to Ginny, narrowing his eyes at Cho. "It's okay," Ginny said even tho she mentally kicked Cho, clearing her throat. "I think I should go then." Ginny said, pointing behind her. Harry waved goodbye, in displease of Cho of course.

Ginny turned around and started to walk away, but she couldn't help to look one more time behind her. Only to see how Cho was now pressed against Harry's body, his hands around her waist, her hands on his chest, and how they kissed.

The redhead turned around again in disgust and sighed. "Ron's little sister," she scoffed.

Hey guys! So It was the first  chapter of this story. Hope you like it.