Showtime

Today's rehearsal was awesome! I had fun watching Taylor but even more fun hanging out with Austin on the sidelines. He's great with kids! We talked, played chopsticks, danced a little, and overall just had a great time together! Right now, I'm in the car with Taylor driving to the concert site for her concert tonight! I get to hand out Rep Room passes and wristbands with Austin again! It's currently 5:00 PM, which is three and a half hours till showtime!

We arrive, and Taylor and I get out of the car and walk backstage. Taylor and I sit on a couch in the lounge. "How are you doing, Stella?" asks Taylor. "I'm great! How are you?" I ask. "I'm great, too! So, you're doing okay with the paparazzi?" says Taylor. "Yep! I mean, I agree with you that they're annoying but, that's part of being famous," I say. Taylor smiles and says, "Oh, before I forget. I want you to meet Selena! We have a few days before Chicago so we are going to go to my New York house and you'll meet Selena there! Selena will be taking care of you from June 11-19 while I'm in Ireland for two concerts! After Chicago, we are going to Manchester in England. I plan to fly Selena out to Manchester, and you two will fly to her house on the 11th. Then the two of you will fly to London, England on June 19 and you two will be there for a few days before going back to her house. I'll explain more details when we're in Chicago with Selena, and I'll explain some of the details when we're closer to their date. Does this make sense so far?" "Yep! I'm excited to meet Selena!" I say. I look at my watch and add, "As much fun as this conversation is, you need to get ready for your concert!"

Taylor gets up and hugs me before going to her dressing room. I go to find Austin. I find him standing in the hallway talking to Mama and Papa Swift. I run up to them and hug each of them. "Hi, Squirt!" says Austin. "Hi, Austin!" I say. I have got to figure out a nickname for him. Austin high-fives me before saying, "Mom and Dad, I'm going to take Stella and walk around backstage with her." "Ok!" says Mama and Papa Swift together. "Bye, grandma and grandpa!" I say, and I wave to them as Austin takes my hand in his, and we walk down the hallway. We walk towards the stage, and we peek at the crowd. Tonight is completely sold out as usual! We walk back down the hallway, and we go to grab the Rep Room wristbands and passes from Mama and Papa Swift. They give them to Austin, and he says, "I'll hold onto these until we need them." "Works for me! Alright, I'm going to see how Taylor's doing," I say, and I wave as I walk to hair and makeup.

I sit in hair and makeup, playing on my phone while I wait for Taylor. She arrives shortly and starts to get her hair and makeup done. Taylor and I talk while she gets ready. Taylor is a great mom! Yes, I've known her for a week, and she's on tour and swamped with things to do, but she still makes time for me and puts effort into our relationship! Then I hear Charlie XCX walk on stage to lots of applause, and I hug Taylor before saying, "Have fun! Good luck!" "Thank you, Stella!" says Taylor, and she squeezes my hand before we both walk out of hair and makeup. Taylor walks towards the entrance to the stage, and I walk to Austin.

I find him where I left him, and he says, "It's almost time!" "Yay!" I say. We talk for a little while before we hear Taylor walk on stage to thunderous applause mixed with lots of cheering and screaming. Austin holds my hand, and we walk to one of the backstage exits to get ready to hand out our wristbands and passes. The opening beats of Ready For It starts playing, and I dance in place for the whole song while Austin smiles as he watches me. "What? Dancers are gonna dance!" I say playfully.

After a few of Taylor's songs, we walk out into the crowd, and Austin points out some fans, and I give them passes and wristbands! They ask for a picture with me and my autograph! I happily do that for them, repeat that routine a few times before switching with Austin. While Austin hands out tickets, I dance to King of My Heart!

We run out of tickets and walk backstage while Taylor sings Delicate. I dance to Shake It Off backstage, basically giving Austin a free show. Taylor is currently singing tonight's surprise song, which is Tear Drops on My Guitar. She finishes and runs backstage for her quick change. She quickly gets into her sparkly leotard for Blank Space. She runs back on stage and continues the show! Her next quick change is for Dress.

The rest of the show flies by! Taylor is currently singing Getaway Car! She runs backstage, throws me her jacket, and runs back on stage. I put her jacket on again, making Austin and I crack up laughing. Taylor sings the last few lyrics of her concert and walks off stage to tons of cheering and applause! She smiles when she spots me smiling, wearing her jacket, and Austin hysterically laughing. She runs up to me and hugs me. Then she takes her jacket off of me.

"You're going to do this every show, aren't you," says Taylor. "Yep! It gives you a good laugh, it gives Austin a good laugh, and it gives me a good laugh and lots of smiles," I say. Then Taylor changes for Rep Room.

She comes back to Austin and me, takes my hand, and goes to the Rep Room. I have Taylor walk in alone so she can have some time with her Swifties. I peek around the corner of our entrance, and Taylor shoots me a look that says, "Get in here!" I nod and walk-in. Swifties scream when they see me, and lots of them run up to me and hug me.

They treat me like I'm Taylor! I give them my autograph and take photos with them, and Taylor joins in for some photos for the Swiftie's who want a photo with the two of us.

After a little while, it's time for the Swifties to go, and we say goodbye as they leave. Then Taylor collapses on the couch. I sit next to her, and she sits up. "Tired?" I ask, stating the obvious. "Definitely," says Taylor. "Then let's go to the hotel so you can get some rest. Besides, it's like 1:00 AM. I only have energy from the cookies that I ate," I say. Taylor laughs and says, "Sounds good! But seriously, how are you still awake? You're 7, and it's 1:00 AM, and you stayed up late last night." "Magic!" I say. "You are so cute!" says Taylor smiling. "Thank you!" I say, and I hug her.

Then the two of us get up and walk to grab anything that we brought here. We grab our stuff, and Taylor's driver meets us out front. We climb in the car and drive to our hotel. We barely get to our room before we both collapse on our beds. Taylor gets up to take off her makeup and changes into her PJs, and I change into mine. Taylor sings Never Grow Up to me, and I fall asleep by the end as usual. As I fall asleep, I think about how amazing Taylor is and how she always sings Never Grow Up to me even after singing a whole concert.