obliviate pt.2

A/n - I couldn't leave y'all hanging like that for too long. Here is part two, warning it's longer than part one.
2.k words

☆☆☆

FOUR YEARS AGO you woke up in a muggle hospital with absolutely no idea who you were. No one could identify you, you had no ID or any related family they could contact in their records.

You were a Jane Doe. You had stuck with that name for a while, seeing as you hadn't remembered your real name. You were alone and didn't know anything about the world. You could still read and understand things, but all memory of your life had been taken away.

The Doctor that treated you suggested that you go to a psychiatric facility. There they would help you retain simple memories that were lost. Like your name, where you grew up, your family, etc.

You were at the psychiatric facility for three years. You read mostly and studied, getting any kind of knowledge you could that you probably had forgotten because of your "accident". You were able to remember your name, Y/n Y/l.

And over the three years you kept having these dreams. Weird dreams, that even if you told your therapist you would surely be declared insane.

One of the dreams was of a castle, a big, beautiful enchanted castle. With moving pictures and large rooms. Another dream was that you were married and beyond happy.

And this one you actually thought was real, because when the nurses found you, you were wearing a beautiful wedding ring. Today you wear it around your neck, because you figure that it must be too precious to lose.

You also wondered if you were happily married at all. No one came to find you and no one seemed to know who you were.

———

Returning home from the park in a daze and tears. James walked into the house carrying Harry. "Pads!" He yelled as he walked into the house. "Moony!" He yelled, looking around the house.

Sirius and Remus were in the kitchen doing dishes, the muggle way. As Remus liked it better because he got to spend more time with his husband, Sirius.

They heard James yelling and looked at each other in confusion before going to the front where James and Harry were. "Prongs? You alright?" Sirius asked, concerned. Remus looked just as worried, seeing the tear stained face of his best friend.

"We saw Mum!!" Harry said happily. His toddler mind not being able to understand the weight of the situation.

Sirius and Remus looked at each other in worry again. Sirius taking baby Harry from James distressed arms.

"He's right. Harry's right. We saw Y/n. She's alive," James said in awe. He had to get you back, he had to see you again. Figure out how you didn't die.

"What?" Remus asked. "How did you see Y/n, she's gone," He said, sadly.

James shook his head, "It was her, I know it. I recognized her immediately. Same hair, same eyes, same smile," James ranted, fresh tears coming to his eyes at the memory of you.

Sirius passed Harry off to Remus, "Okay. We believe you. We'll get her back. Okay. We will find her and get her back," Sirius said, genuinely.