The villains

"Why do we even have to go to America just for a mission? For god's sake let's go back to Japan" Dabi said.

"Yea, Yea I agree with Dabi why the hell do we need to do this? like Shiga fucking raki can you explain" Mr compress said to the blue-haired man.

"Come on you guysssss, America is not that bad!" Toga said as she sharpens her blade.
"Stop complaining to me, I'm not the master here ask One For All maybe he'll answer I'm tired of this bullshit too"

"Oh yea by the way handyman, We saw the Ex-UA student in a magazine. He's pretty popular here huh?" Dabi mentioned.

"Which one? Oh, the green-haired one? His dad is a rich bastard. didn't he have a sister too?" Shigaraki questioned.

"Yea I saw she's a model or an actress? Nah I don't even bother to know this type of shit who am I to know?" Twice commented. 

"YEAAAA, His sissy is hella hot, HEY HEY IT NOT LIKE I LIKE HER I PROMISE" Mr Compress said as for his face? It's red like a rose.

"OOOOOOOOOOO, Someone has a crush tee-he-he" Toga teased.

"You two be quiet, It's pissing me off" Dabi said in a very cold voice.

"Yes Sir" Toga commented.

"Are we like going to attack Winston Academy or some shit?" Dabi asked Shigaraki.

"No, Not yet. The security of that school is a pain on the ass" Shigaraki answered.

"Sooooooo, I heard that the squad 13 are in a fancy restaurant right now" Toga commented.

"What? how do you even know that?" Dabi asked 

Toga showed her phone to him, there was a post in Izumi's account. It's their time to attack.

"Woah That restaurant is close to our apartment !" Twice said.

"That's why we're going to them, And then once we take the boy we can go back to Japan it's that easy" Dabi said.

"But the only problem is his sister" Shigaraki mentioned.

"What? WhatsUp with his sister?" Toga asked.

"Her quirk, It's dangerous" Shigaraki answered.

"Oh yea, But if I can get a Lil bit of her blood. I can be her for a few minutes!" Toga said

"Mhm, Nice idea Togawe just need to trick her with something" Twice commented

"SHE LIKES CATS! Maybe if we hostage a cat we can get her! what do y'all think?" Toga said>

"You finally became useful, Congrats" Dabi teased.

"Shut up meanie" Toga said as she pouted.

"We just need a cat, but there's many cats on the streets, This is going to be easy" Mr Compress said.

"Do we still need the boy?" Dabi asks the blue-haired gentlemen.

"Yes indeed, It's One for All's commands"  Shigaraki said

"Shiggy let's get ready I cant wait to taste her blood" Toga said

"Well then, Be ready" Shigaraki said.

- 暗闇

"hellooooo here you gooooo the update y'all wanted HAHAAHAHAH I'm sorry if it's a little short but enjoy! lmao."